Batman with Spidey powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Batman has mastered his new Spidey abilities as well as Parker has. Batman's MA ability allows him to amplify his striking ability and movement speed to superhuman levels. So the number of times human Bruce can strike harder and move faster than normal Parker (without his powers) is the same number of times Batman (with Spidey powers) will strike harder and move faster than Parker with powers in this thread. Batman fights at his best, including using pressure points.

Batman has web shooters as well as his normal gear. Fight is indestructible dome the size of football stadium. This is not a gauntlet. Batman gets 10 seconds of prep before each match. How many out of 10 can he win against each?

1. Thing
2. Venom
3. Ares
4. Namor
5. Wonder man
6. Iron Man
7. Current WW
8. Worthy Thor odinson
9. Quicksilver
10. Gladiator.

Now if a gauntlet then how far does Batman get? He is completely restored after each fight.

Henry_Pym
Infinitely more amped than normal spider-amp Bruce stops at ionic Simon.

Also lol at QS > Thor

Surtur
Your list really perplexes me, but the problem is how is he going to hurt The Thing? Even amping his strikes he is still a guy merely with the powers of Spider-Man.

So the first person you put him up against he can't even beat. I have no idea why you thought putting people like Iron Man, Gladiator, Thor, Namor, etc. in this fight was a good idea. Do you feel that all that keeps Spider-Man from beating those guys is he can't amp his punches a bit and doesn't know martial arts?

JayDaDon
And Pete DOES know martial arts

Inhuman
Batman beats superman even worst than he does as regular batman.

Star428
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
Originally posted by Inhuman
Batman beats superman even worst than he does as regular batman.

So here we have a problem. What you just said was nonsense, but now we need to figure out just how much nonsense: you said Superman, but this fight is Spider-Man. So you either A-Feel Batman can beat Superman even in his regular form, or B- you made a mistake and did mean to type Spider-Man, which means you feel Batman in regular form can defeat Spidey.

Both of these things would be utterly false, but I'm just trying to see how utterly flummoxed I should be by your post.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by h1a8
Batman has mastered his new Spidey abilities as well as Parker has. Batman's MA ability allows him to amplify his striking ability and movement speed to superhuman levels. So the number of times human Bruce can strike harder and move faster than normal Parker (without his powers) is the same number of times Batman (with Spidey powers) will strike harder and move faster than Parker with powers in this thread. Batman fights at his best, including using pressure points.

Batman has web shooters as well as his normal gear. Fight is indestructible dome the size of football stadium. This is not a gauntlet. Batman gets 10 seconds of prep before each match. How many out of 10 can he win against each?

1. Thing
2. Venom
3. Ares
4. Namor
5. Wonder man
6. Iron Man
7. Current WW
8. Worthy Thor odinson
9. Quicksilver
10. Gladiator.

Now if a gauntlet then how far does Batman get? He is completely restored after each fight.

In absolute or percentage terms? Clarify, man!

So if Parker can hit with 100 PSI (for example), and Bats can punch with 200PSI, is it an increase of 100PSI or 100%? Important!!

Because if Spiderman can punch with a force of 500PSI, it makes the difference between 600PSI or 1000PSI!!!

maxivitopowe
Spidey already has formidable MA

h1a8
Originally posted by Surtur
Your list really perplexes me, but the problem is how is he going to hurt The Thing? Even amping his strikes he is still a guy merely with the powers of Spider-Man.

So the first person you put him up against he can't even beat. I have no idea why you thought putting people like Iron Man, Gladiator, Thor, Namor, etc. in this fight was a good idea. Do you feel that all that keeps Spider-Man from beating those guys is he can't amp his punches a bit and doesn't know martial arts? Spidey has hurt Thing with punches and beings stronger.
Also you didn't read the OP well. Batman gets a striking power greater than Spiderman. I said the same number of times Batman > Parker without powers is the SAME number of times when both have Spider powers.

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
In absolute or percentage terms? Clarify, man!

So if Parker can hit with 100 PSI (for example), and Bats can punch with 200PSI, is it an increase of 100PSI or 100%? Important!!

Because if Spiderman can punch with a force of 500PSI, it makes the difference between 600PSI or 1000PSI!!! If normal Bruce can strike 20x harder than normal Parker then Spidey Bruce can strike 20x harder than Spidey Parker. Same with speed.

DarkSaint85
Ok, so you are using a relative scale?

Surtur
Spidey has hurt Thing with punches and beings stronger.
Also you didn't read the OP well. Batman gets a striking power greater than Spiderman. I said the same number of times Batman > Parker without powers is the SAME number of times when both have Spider powers.

The problem is why is Thing getting hurt by someone who is Class 20 at best?

I also did acknowledge he gets some amped striking power in my first reply. Though you were vague on how much of an increase he gets.

h1a8
Ok, so you are using a relative scale? Yes

h1a8
The problem is why is Thing getting hurt by someone who is Class 20 at best?

I also did acknowledge he gets some amped striking power in my first reply. Though you were vague on how much of an increase he gets. Spidey has many feats above class 20. You can call that his average if you want, but certainly not his maximum.

Bruce gets the same relative number of times as though they were both powerless.
For example, if powerless Bruce can strike 100x harder than powerless parker then Bruce will have the same factor when he is powered. Meaning, Bruce can strike 100x harder than Spider-man (Parker). Speed works the same way.

Surtur
Spidey has many feats above class 20. You can call that his average if you want, but certainly not his maximum.

Bruce gets the same relative number of times as though they were both powerless.
For example, if powerless Bruce can strike 100x harder than powerless parker then Bruce will have the same factor when he is powered. Meaning, Bruce can strike 100x harder than Spider-man (Parker). Speed works the same way.

What feats are above Class 20? What Class do you think he is at? I called him Class 20 because I though that was his maximum, if it is not then how strong is he? I'd say you'd at least need to be a solid Class 50 to even get Things attention, let alone hurt him. Did Spider-Man suddenly have a massive power increase?

h1a8
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Infinitely more amped than normal spider-amp Bruce stops at ionic Simon.

Also lol at QS > Thor QS isn't more powerful than Thor but certainly harder to beat than Thor in this matchup because it would be harder to hit him. Bruce could possibly hit Thor many times (using nerve strikes, chi-power, etc.).

Surtur
Okay but even with Spider-Man level strength, or strength a bit above Spideys'..he is not going to be hurting Thor.

DarkSaint85
Okay but even with Spider-Man level strength, or strength a bit above Spideys'..he is not going to be hurting Thor.

What h1 is getting at, is if Spidey could daze Masterson Thor, then Bat Spidey would absolutely cream him.

Because when Peter was bitten by the Spider, his weedy human strength was amped to Spidey levels.

A peak human specimen like Batman getting bitten would amp him FAR above normal Spidey levels.

Then, considering Spidey has taken on Masterson Thor, Titania etc WITHOUT any formal MA training, or the benefit of the Brucey bonus etc, he would be far above those guys now.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Spiderman beat the Hulk, or koed him, also Firelord. This depowered Batman would stop at Glads imo. Without the Spiderman powers he clears this though with one kick.

Surtur
What h1 is getting at, is if Spidey could daze Masterson Thor, then Bat Spidey would absolutely cream him.

Because when Peter was bitten by the Spider, his weedy human strength was amped to Spidey levels.

A peak human specimen like Batman getting bitten would amp him FAR above normal Spidey levels.

Then, considering Spidey has taken on Masterson Thor, Titania etc WITHOUT any formal MA training, or the benefit of the Brucey bonus etc, he would be far above those guys now.

I guess my problem is using a feat of Spidey dazing Thor, because that sounds like just a horribly written comic. Unless that version of Thor was very very weak.

JayDaDon

Is this just a theory? I dont remember the Spider powers ever working that way.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JayDaDon

It's h1's interpretation of how irradiated spiderbites work in Marvel. His thread, his rules *shrug*

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Spiderman beat the Hulk, or koed him, also Firelord. This depowered Batman would stop at Glads imo. Without the Spiderman powers he clears this though with one kick.

Agreed. And Batman has out reacted Superman and with a much smaller amp, made him bleed with a punch. Batman could clear this looking at his fts as a human.

abhilegend
Kill this thread with fire.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Kill this thread with fire.

thumb down

Kung Fu Hulk and OMNI Superman sucks. Thread stays open.

Delta1938
QS isn't more powerful than Thor but certainly harder to beat than Thor in this matchup because it would be harder to hit him. Bruce could possibly hit Thor many times (using nerve strikes, chi-power, etc.).

Considering Spider-Man's spider-sense and he's actually got a pretty good degree of superhuman speed himself, I would think Quicksilver would be easier for him than Thor. If you were talking like Batman with U.S.Agent's or Luke Cage's treatment, I'd agree Quicksilver would be harder.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JayDaDon

Actually, seeing as Peter gained the PROPORTIONAL strength, speed, agility etc of a spider, the proportions of a 15 year old weedy teenager vs a 35 year old peak condition athlete should be v. different.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.