What h2h weapons would you develop?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
You're a developer for weapons for force sensitives, and are tired of the same blaster/lightsabers that are used by Sith/Jedi order. While staying true to ranged/melee weapons, what are some designs you'd make or how practical do you think your weapons would be in combat? Would your weapon/innovation/design be used by Sith or Jedi order- and to make it more technical would it be a primary weapon or secondary weapon?

ILS
I'd make a gun that fires lightsabers

Nephthys
I'd make a bat'leth.

Trocity
Cortosis Lantern Shield

chilled monkey
Originally posted by carthage
You're a developer for weapons for force sensitives, and are tired of the same blaster/lightsabers that are used by Sith/Jedi order. While staying true to ranged/melee weapons, what are some designs you'd make or how practical do you think your weapons would be in combat? Would your weapon/innovation/design be used by Sith or Jedi order- and to make it more technical would it be a primary weapon or secondary weapon?

I'd make something like an electro-boomerang. It would be made of light alloy and have a built in power cell and stun emitter.

A Jedi could throw it and guide it with the Force to hit multiple targets, allowing them to attack at range and incapacitate without killing. The power cell and electro-shock units would need to be quite small to keep the weight down but it should still subdue most humanoids and in a pinch it can be used as a melee weapon.

It would probably be secondary to the lightsabre though.

Ace Hambone
How bout some laser bull whips, similar to what Whiplash/Ivan Vanko had in Iron Man 2. It would most likely be a Sith weapon, but perhaps some roguish Jedi could use one Indiana Jones-style.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Ace Hambone
How bout some laser bull whips, similar to what Whiplash/Ivan Vanko had in Iron Man 2. It would most likely be a Sith weapon, but perhaps some roguish Jedi could use one Indiana Jones-style.

You mean like a Shock Whip? Or a Vibro Whip? Already been made, Lightwhip too of course and other kinds of Whips have been made.

Ace Hambone
Cool!

Revanchiste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.