Zoolander 2 (2016)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
i usually don't make threads for movies 'til they have a trailer, but i really liked Zoolander, and making one for a Ben Stiller movie that may actually be enjoyable was too much for me to pass up.

JLjyvzMCQaY

Robtard
Enjoy the first film, it's one of those ridiculous but fun flicks you can re-watch and still laugh, but a part two, especially after so many years seems like it's doomed to be utter shit

steverules_2
EDIT

steverules_2
Originally posted by Robtard
Enjoy the first film, it's one of those ridiculous but fun flicks you can re-watch and still laugh, but a part two, especially after so many years seems like it's doomed to be utter shit

See Dumb and Dumber 2 for more examples

Impediment
"One look?!?"

Inhuman
Part 1 is one of my fav's. But past comedy sequels have paled in comparison to the original. Hope this isnt the case.

Esau Cairn
All I got from that footage is....token black model is always the last.

BruceSkywalker
will pass unless this features uncensored female nudity

Lestov16
Enjoyed the first one, but this seems like a "our careers have tanked, so let's try to cash in on a past hit" sequel. Will reserve final judgement until later.

meep-meep
Break dance fighting=broke hips this time around.

Im all for Milla Jovovich. Other than that, meh.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Lestov16
Enjoyed the first one, but this seems like a "our careers have tanked, so let's try to cash in on a past hit" sequel. Will reserve final judgement until later. That better describes Schwarzenegger and Stallone.

Ben Stiller's career is doing just fine without zoolander 2. He just finished his mega-hit trilogy of Night at the Museum films last year.

Lestov16
I wouldn't call those "mega hits". They did well at the box office due to being easily marketable kids films, but they aren't memorable in any way, like say, Meet The Parents, or There's Something About Mary. Stiller did well back in '08 with Tropic Thunder, but that apartment heist movie and Walter Mitty got mixed reviews at best, and The Watch and Little Fockers sucked. Comedically speaking, he hasn't had a mega hit since Tropic Thunder.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Lestov16
I wouldn't call those "mega hits". They did well at the box office due to being easily marketable kids films, but they aren't memorable in any way, like say, Meet The Parents, or There's Something About Mary. Stiller did well back in '08 with Tropic Thunder, but that apartment heist movie and Walter Mitty got mixed reviews at best, and The Watch and Little Fockers sucked. Comedically speaking, he hasn't had a mega hit since Tropic Thunder.
Sure, he's not making classics, but his career is still going well. I actually really liked Walter Mitty.

Quincy
Sequels to goofball comedy flicks don't work. I'm not sure this will be able to succeed on anything but that first round o nostalgia viewers.

iandemel
Whatever this is, it looks pretty stupid.

hezza555
I'm looking forward to this!

QE™
I find this movie overdue and a little too late to even make it. Regardless. I'm still watching it! Great movie. Really really good looking.

marwash22
4CL4LNWHegk

Zack M
Looks funny.

BruceSkywalker
this looks like total and utter Shiite

Mindset
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
will pass unless this features uncensored female nudity There's uncensored Ben Stiller nudity. I assume that's good enough for you.

ares834
Looks great.

Mindset
What, Ben's dong?

carthage
I died when Mugatu tore off that muscle suit, it will probably be a dumb but funny film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.