jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

krautrocker
what interests me is if we will see the likes of yoda and mace windu's padawans. Do they have any? I find it hard to believe one man could murder 10000 jedi. I think the key word obi wan uses in Ep 4 is 'betrayed' maybe vader betrays them by revealing their location etc etc etc.

Ushgarak
Actually, the only person that Obi-Wan connects with the word betrayal is Luke's father, and that was all a lie anyway.

He says that Darth Vader "helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knights."

And that could mean just about anything. Though as I discuss in a sepeate topic, there could be considerably more than 10,000 to go through...

JediOasis
I think it would be cool if Anakin became Vader before the Jedi knew about it and he pretended to still be a Jedi...hard to see the darkside is...and he betrayed them by stabbing them in the back or something like that.

Dim
I don't know...Anakin almost seems to naive for that laughing out loud yeah..I know that sounds dumb, but that's how it seems.

queeq
Not really. I think Anakin will have a more direct approach. Vader was like that, so I doubt Anakin will be very different when he turns.

Dim
Yeah..the other way would be too sneaky and manipulative for him...IMO

Ratcat
AND the Jedi numbers, howevr many that may be, are likely to be depleted by the Wars anyweay, leaving a lot less to hunt down.

Rumour has it that we will see many jedi die in battle in EpII.

queeq
Yup, including a bunch of Council members.

Well in the Arena with the Reek, there's a whole bunch of Jedi fighting battle droids and super battle droids. I'm sure many will die there.

DarthBorgie
Death by droids? How many droids/jedi are we talking about here?

(Wait, isn't this another topic in the forum...)

queeq
There was, but what the heck. The storyboards don't really show exact numbers, but I reckon we're talking about some 20-30 Jedi versus a whole legion of droids.

DarthBorgie
Did the storyboards show the droids and the jedi?

queeq
Yes they did.

JediOasis
And what about the Reek? How does that die? I bet that it could take out quite a few Jedi by itself.

queeq
I can't remember if the Reek dies. I have to go and check. The Reek's just a crucial element in the fight between Jango and Mace. It stands between them but it's very dangerous to get close to him. Mace looses his sabre during the fight, the Reeks steps on it so he can't Force-reach for it, stuff like that.

Tsavong Lah
I've seen some footage and it appears that there are several hundred Jedi fighting.

Jedi Mercenary
why do they use droids??? Why not real people for once, GL will probably make the mandalorian warriors droids too then. PG-13

Dim
Okay Tsavong, I'll bite...where did you see the footage?

Ratcat
Yeah, me too. How come you saw footage.... Details please...

Tsavong Lah
It was in a unofficial trailer. But the footage was definately not fake. It was at adcritic.com.

Dim
How in the world did they get that footage?...hmmm

Jedi Mercenary
Probably some dumb obsessed kid.

queeq
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA. Sorry Tsavong, but you have been SO fooled. That's the fake trailer tha has been on the net for several months now, it was even on TF.N quite a while back. It's ALL fake. The authro did a great job compositing pieces of film where the Ep2 actors played in to use them as trailer shots. The "hundreds of Jedi" are Scots from Braveheart with lightsabres. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You have been so fooled, but the trailer's great. I must admit. You can view it here: www.adcritic.com/content/...ode-2.html

Enjoy and laugh a little.

Dim
Yeah, I kinda figured it was that one...but queeqer don't laugh! *SMACK*

queeq
OUCH!

Why not? It says so on that site that it's ALL fake, but well done. *secretly: hehehehehe*

Dim
I know...but still..an honest mistake..

quit laughing! *smacks queeq again*

queeq
OUCH! Mean woman!

Quote: "It was in a unofficial trailer. But the footage was definately not fake."

He was pretty convinced. I though that was funny, expecially since the 'jedi' are Scots in skirts without underwear. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Some people just get so excited by that trailer that they don't take the time to read all the blurb that accompanies it.

No one, but no one associated with that trailer ever tried to sell it as anything but fan art. All the stories of real deals and stuff are just the over excited as in this case. laughing out loud

Dim
yeah..I remember seeing a little blurb about it on CNN when I was at the Gas startion back in October...can you imagine that...how wierd...a fan art trailer on CNN.

queeq
I loved it when I saw it first, but the deserts shots were so familiar to me. They were from Dune, I spotted that on the first few shots. Then I was taken aback by the shots of Natalie, Hayden and Jimmy Smits, they confused me a lot and looked so real. But then the Jedi came into picture and I knew for certain that was from Braveheart. I just figured it might have some genuine footage in there. Until I watched it again and I spotted some more familiar shots. But an excellent piece of fan art, for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.