Your favorite clone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Your favorite clonenon arc or commando clone are prohibited. TWC clone except Rex cody and gregor and other ARC I mean real ARC. are prohibted to mention..

The one who say ecchoe live I nuke his face with a sovereign class super star destroyeur.

RexCloneWarsMVS
I don't really like the commandos, they are indeed badass but I just don't feel for them, My favorite clones are probably Wolffe, Comet, Jesse, Fives, 99,Darmen, Sev, spar, Alpha-17, and Waxer, (I would have said rex and cody as well but you said there not aloud)

Revanchiste
Wolf is not a clone I think.... He is in episode IV. Yhea in a new hope.
Cody is from the moovie..
Rex is authorised.
Gregor is authorised.
Fives is not aloud.....

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Wolf is not a clone I think.... He is in episode IV. Yhea in a new hope.
Cody is from the moovie..
Rex is authorised.
Gregor is authorised.
Fives is not aloud..... I'm talking about commander wolffe aka the commander of the 104th battalion and wolfpack squad

chilled monkey
My favourite clone is Luuke. I like "hero fights his double" stories.

carthage
Commander agree or the clone Captain that was loyal to Vader during the early days of the Empire in the Dark times comics. I can't remember his name

Emperordmb
Originally posted by chilled monkey
My favourite clone is Luuke. I like "hero fights his double" stories.
Oh if clones not part of the Clone Army or allowed...

Boba Fett cool

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by carthage
Commander agree or the clone Captain that was loyal to Vader during the early days of the Empire in the Dark times comics. I can't remember his name *gree, he's kind of a pussy though, he was knocked out by nute gunray, and I think that you are referring to Commander Appo or captain rex

carthage
Appo

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by carthage
Appo he died to easily

|King Joker|
Rex and Domino Squad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.