Comicbook movie/tv city busters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
After the last Flash episode, it actually got me thinking. TV/movie adaptations of characters get watered down a lot in general, so many people who in the comics would pose a serious threat become a lot less scary on screen. But there are a few characters who still have a lot of juice, and could still pose a city wide threat. So this thread is to list comicbook tv/movie characters who could cause city level destruction under their own power.

Manhattan is obviously one.
Based on his Galactus killer, Surfer is also one.
Firestorm (if he goes nuclear) and Weather Wizard from the Flash.

There are a few people I am unsure of adding, either because they showed city buster potential but never got quite that far, or need specific conditions to be on that level.

Phoenix (based on how she was atomising the island the devastation could have spread if Logan hadn't stopped her, but this is never confirmed).
Shaw (had to amp himself with an external power source to reach this level)
Apocalypse (based on a kid Apocalypse casually TKing pyramids together, he should be on that level by now, but will have to wait and see)

I know there are more, but my mind is drawing somewhat of a blank right now. Also just keeping this to live action, as animated films etc. generally tend to operate closer to the comic powerscales.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.