The Power of Darth Revan [Discussion Thread]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
The Power of Darth Revan: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/the-power-of-darth-revan-overview/103361/

DISCLAIMER: Comments and views said below may not accurately reflect the content of the thread.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Thanks ant!

Tzeentch
"It has come to my attention that the general Star Wars debating community lacks knowledge on Darth Revan"

I highly doubt it. Revan is arguably the most famous Sith Lord in the mythos, below Vader and Palpatine.

|King Joker|
Ant is so ****ing sexy I can't even

Revanchiste
Ho I'm gonna to love it.

Originally posted by Tzeentch
"It has come to my attention that the general Star Wars debating community lacks knowledge on Darth Revan"

I highly doubt it. Revan is arguably the most famous Sith Lord in the mythos, below Vader and Palpatine.

Yhea he is famous but not very well knowed he is a mysterious character.....

A really mysterious one...

Tzeentch
Why I'm still a virgin at 37 is mysterious, Revan's capabilities aren't all that mysterious.

Revanchiste

Revanchiste

Revanchiste

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Why I'm still a virgin at 37 is mysterious, Revan's capabilities aren't all that mysterious. wait are you serious? I think you should wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner to make your hair not greasy, then go to your local gym and lose a lot of weight and try to get a 6 pack after you lose all the weight, now replace your glasses with contacts and stop dressing like a teenager since your not a teenager wear a suit everywhere you go and ladies will be attracted to you

|King Joker|
LOL

Revanchiste
Originally posted by RexCloneWarsMVS
wait are you serious? I think you should wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner to make your hair not greasy, then go to your local gym and lose a lot of weight and try to get a 6 pack after you lose all the weight, now replace your glasses with contacts and stop dressing like a teenager since your not a teenager wear a suit everywhere you go and ladies will be attracted to you

And man even if you homo man with bigbig muscle for both man and women... The time have past... Poqrue ahora es feo muy feo.
It is more scary than attractive...

Glasses can be sexy some women/ men like that.. just buy one...

And also get a job with a lot of money income.. It help... A lot....

Or just go see Gorilla the plagued whore.

Just find me the quote that said Revan unleash lightning from teh sky one rakatta scout patrol....
And the one that said than Revan use lementary magic against the Rakattas or the quote that say Malak was the original meatbag... just for laugh....

Selenial
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Poqrue ahora es feo muy feo.

Why is it you speak every language here except english?

Revanchiste
Porque sorry.. mind bad...

Ho I'm not that so crual C'est que comme ont dit les gros muscles veineux c'est plus trop dans les canons de l'époque.

Quand tu troll quelqu'un, troll le dans une langue qu'il ne parle pas.

And you have to admit than we have nice gaming channels.... In europe...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwfRe85roJg

If you don't understand.. No problem that's because they talk in speedrunner....

ChaosTheory123
Wouldn't doubt her being alive and all, but is it ever hinted at that she was around for the Mandalorian Wars?

Last we see of her was kind of in the 3980s bby, not impossible for her, Thon, etc to be kind of dead 20-25 years later

Granted, Vima was originally going to play Bastila's role, so maybe you take her being alive from early KOTOR 1 concept development I'm not aware of? :hmm

I figure he's more powerful than her anyway, just figured I'd ask where you got the idea she was alive from

S_W_LeGenD
Excellent work.

Revanchiste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.