What are your Top 10 Star Wars games ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RexCloneWarsMVS
My personal top 10
10. Kotor 2
9. Kotor 1
8 Republic Commando
7. Star Wars battlefront 1
6. SWTOR
5. Star Wars rogue squadron
4. Star Wars empire at war
3. Jedi Academy
2. jedi Outcast
1. Star Wars battlefront 2. (The mods make it the best existing Star Wars game to date)

Q99
TIE Fighter and X-wing are my two favs ^^

Trocity
Battlefront 2, Empire At War, Jedi Outcast, Dark Forces 1&2, Rogue Squadron 2, Republic Commando

Jmanghan
Knights of the Old Republic was the best star wars game ever made.

But this doesn't belong here, it belongs in the gaming section.

Revanchiste
Not in order Racer... Commando Academmy...Starfighter rogue suadron Battle for naboo.
THE ENTIRE XWING SERIE SSSSSO AWSOME !!!!!!!
EMPIRE AT WAR SSSSSSSSSOOOO AWSOME !!!!!!!

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Knights of the Old Republic was the best star wars game ever made.

But this doesn't belong here, it belongs in the gaming section. that game had one of the best stories in Star Wars ever but the RPG gameplay was kind of awful to me, that's why it's so low on my list, it only got in becuase of the great storyline

red8
Super Star Wars: Return of the Jedi

I loved playing as all the different characters (including Wicket!) and the game wasn't too hard (unlike Empire Strikes Back). There was a 3D space level where you're the Millennium Falcon destroying Tie Fighters on the Death Star. I remember one of my friends and I would talk over the phone and play that level at the same time. We were pretending that the game was multi-player and that we were watching each other's backs. We also pretended that the Tie Fighters were being piloted by our teachers and school administrators...

Shadows of the Empire

This game was a blast back in the day and it was one of the best games on the N64. The bosses were all pretty cool, the level variety was entertaining, and the Wampas were terrifying. I remember a bunch of my friends could not get past Boba Fett. I was so proud of myself when I figured out that you could actually just stand right in front of Slave 1 and its guns would not be able to hit you.

Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2

I actually thought the first one had better levels. Capturing the right checkpoints really could change the battle. In the second one, killing all the enemies seemed more practical. The second game had a great story though. The unnamed Clone's narration of his career and his thoughts on the Jedi, operation Knightfall, etc were all really well done.

Knights of the Old Republic

Back when Revan was a badass...

Knight of the Old Republic 2

I loved the Exile and Kreia's characters.

ares834
My top 5:

1. KotOR
2. Battlefront 2
3. Republic Commando
4. Battlefront
5. Jedi Academy

Emperordmb
I thought the Force Unleashed had some fun gameplay.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RexCloneWarsMVS
that game had one of the best stories in Star Wars ever but the RPG gameplay was kind of awful to me, that's why it's so low on my list, it only got in becuase of the great storyline Heh, for most peoplr it's the other way around, it has one of the best RPG combat system's in existence.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Heh, for most peoplr it's the other way around, it has one of the best RPG combat system's in existence. it was extremely difficult and challenging for me, I could barely beat the the gang leader on taris

Jmanghan
Oh, dear, you need help, bruh.

Jmanghan
The only time I had real difficulty was on the Star Forge.

You can't rush through Taris :/.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Oh, dear, you need help, bruh. what do you mean I need help?

|King Joker|
Battlefront 1 & 2.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RexCloneWarsMVS
what do you mean I need help? It's a joke, dude.

RexCloneWarsMVS
It's a joke, dude. oh, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Revanchiste
I forget star war bounty hunter !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.