Question regarding ESB Luke's Power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
So during ESB Luke's force powers are.... well simply put, his powers in ESB are what the avengers will be to Thanos. Pretty much nothing.

So afterwards Luke is able to detonate bombs and amazing TK feats like nobody's business. So what is due to? Training? Or an inconsistency comics part?

If there's an actual quote saying he increased in power I would really like to see it. Please and thank you.

EDIT: When I say "afterwards" I don't mean Njo or RotJ I mean days, weeks and months after ESB.

NewGuy01
What do you mean? messed

Seems consistent enough to me.

Fated Xtasy
In ESB he didn't throw people around or detonate bombs with TK, but after dueling Vader he suddenly gained a new found control of his powers. I'm asking what actually happened that allowed him to gain that level of.control over his Telekinetic abilities. Is there something that mentions that he gained control or power so quickly?

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
So during ESB Luke's force powers are.... well simply put, his powers in ESB are what the avengers will be to Thanos. Pretty much nothing.

So afterwards Luke is able to detonate bombs and amazing TK feats like nobody's business. So what is due to? Training? Or an inconsistency comics part?

If there's an actual quote saying he increased in power I would really like to see it. Please and thank you.

EDIT: When I say "afterwards" I don't mean Njo or RotJ I mean days, weeks and months after ESB.

In the reality it is nothing in fan mind IT IS SUPER MEGA HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zenwolf
Because his ridiculous learning curve that he had, similar to Anakin's. Plus it's not like he wasn't noted as powerful to begin with even in ESB, hell he actually started moving his X-wing, something which Yoda was excited about, but he only failed because he didn't believe in himself or his ability.

As far how he became more powerful after, yes he did train according to SOTE which takes place between ESB and ROTJ and of course built his new lightsaber.

Revanchiste
Anakin begin at 10 year's old.. Luke begin as a young adult...

XDXD.

Anakin have some affiliation to the force when he go to the council because he was a motherfu cking pod racer pilot !

And have you ever played some F-Zero on game cube??? Or play star war racer????
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BXkbXeWTg0

Revanchiste
The most impressiv F-ZERO race compilation ;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwfRe85roJg
Presented By our two favorite speed runner who are as popuplar than the AVGN...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.