Pre DCnu Green Lantern Silver Surfer in a race...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
...a foot race.
GL Hal and SS channel their ring and power cosmic towards this physical feat. Who is able to generate the greater speed?

Two characters capable of interstellar travel.
One question no one but me probably wonders about.

Digi
So, a literal foot race? Or are they basically using their flight powers on ground level?

Also, yeah, I appreciate different threads that you don't normally see, but this is kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel.

riv6672
A literal, barrel scraping foot race, yes! smile

carver9
Surfer wouldn't have fts like this since, well, he Surfs everywhere. So if anyone made an opinion here about either, they would be guessing. So stalemate.

riv6672
I was going to agree, but i've seen odder things debated.
Still, thanks for humoring me!

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Digi
So, a literal foot race? Or are they basically using their flight powers on ground level?

Also, yeah, I appreciate different threads that you don't normally see, but this is kinda scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Digi my man, what did you expect from a guy who nominates and proclaims himself for poster of the year and month every month?

riv6672
While i'm sure THAT was a constructive comment, guess it really is a stalemate! laughing

saurabh kanhere
yeah, stalemate......how can anyone decide?

Star428
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Digi my man, what did you expect from a guy who nominates and proclaims himself for poster of the year and month every month?

Originally posted by riv6672
While i'm sure THAT was a constructive comment, guess it really is a stalemate! laughing

LOL. You two need to make-up.

riv6672
Originally posted by saurabh kanhere
yeah, stalemate......how can anyone decide?
I know, if only we were a bunch of comic book nerds discussing fictional characters. That'd help! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.