The Transporter Refueled (2015)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Plot Synopsis:
reboot time, b!tches! Same story, but less Statham-y

http://www.movienewz.com/img/films/transporter_refueled_movie_poster_1.jpg

Starring: the dude from Game of Thrones and bunch of other people you've never heard of.

eeoKyTHn5Kg

marwash22
looks meh. i don't think this guy has Statham's martial arts background, so the fights probably wont be as good... which is really the only thing this franchise had going for it.

Mindset
Looks better than the last 2.

marwash22
1 was awesome. 2 was good. 3rd one was terrible.

BruceSkywalker
i'll pass unless someone tells me this film is worth it

Mindset
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i'll pass unless someone tells me this film is worth it The film is worth it.

Kazenji
Looks like a straight to dvd movie.

Robtard
Looks like shit and it's the guy who played Daario Naharis but was dropped after one season

Mindset
Originally posted by Robtard
Looks like shit and it's the guy who played Daario Naharis but was dropped after one season He actually quit to make this movie.

Robtard
Glad he did then, new guy is much better

Mindset
New guy is pretty unmemorable.

Quincy
Point is moot, no one cares about Daario in any incarnation

Mindset
Originally posted by Quincy
Point is moot, no one cares about Daario in any incarnation Except he's a pretty popular character.

marwash22
i like Daario, and i liked this guy as Daario. seems like a pretty big mistake on his part. Leave one of the most popular shows of all time to do... this?!

Mindset
Originally posted by marwash22
i like Daario, and i liked this guy as Daario. seems like a pretty big mistake on his part. Leave one of the most popular shows of all time to do... this?! A minor role in a tv series compared to starring in a movie, pretty easy choice career wise.

marwash22
not if the movie is shit tho.

Mindset
not if the movie is shit tho. Even if it is, being the star of a major movie > minor role in a tv series.

He's also getting paid a lot more since HBO doesn't pay most of their actors anything.

marwash22
but Mindset, he's not transporting his P into Daenerys' V.

Mindset
but Mindset, he's not transporting his P into Daenerys' V. That job is now mine. thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindset
New guy is pretty unmemorable.

He threw a dagger at a horse. no one will ever forget that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.