Did obi wan know that anakin was In a relationship with Padme?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RexCloneWarsMVS
I think he did but he didn't want to tell the council becuase he didn't want anakin to be banned from the jedi order, in many episodes of TCW it seems obvious to obi wan that anakin is in some sort of romantic relationship with Padme

NewGuy01
Yes.

Sinious
I thought he didn't know it as a certainty until ROTS.

Revanchiste
But Obiwan had his own romance yhea not with the duchess of mandalore but with an other girl.. Much shorter but still...
I prefer the version when he don't know until RotS... But That's make no big problem if he know before...

chilled monkey
Originally posted by RexCloneWarsMVS
I think he did but he didn't want to tell the council becuase he didn't want anakin to be banned from the jedi order, in many episodes of TCW it seems obvious to obi wan that anakin is in some sort of romantic relationship with Padme

He knew. In the ROTS novel he flat out tells Padme that he's been turning a blind eye to it. He says "(he and Anakin) pretend I don't know."

Revanchiste
Originally posted by chilled monkey
He knew. In the ROTS novel he flat out tells Padme that he's been turning a blind eye to it. He says "(he and Anakin) pretend I don't know."
Kay fine.... End of the topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.