no clue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carlismcc
There was a movie that came out in the late 90's to early 2000's. At the beginning a woman is on her way to her car at a shopping center, somebody unseen comes up behind her and the next scene she's waking up hanging from a tree with her feet barely on something. Her stomach is cut open and theres another person thats hanging there next to her. She has to reach into her cut to get a razor out to cut the rope. She then is held captive in the woods by a guy, and later in the movie the guy brings another girl in and she wont quit screaming so the guy cuts her tongue out. At the end of the movie the girl gets away to find a shed but its been booby trapped and I think her kid is inside. That's about all I can remember, I think that possibly the movie is not American, maybe Australia, or English can't really remember.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.