Dark Troopers armor is composed of Phrik?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
I bring this up because a canister of Phrik survived the destruction of Alderaan so.....

Zenwolf
Yep, sure is.

A Phase 2 also survived a starship crashing on Tatooine out of hyperspace and then went on to survive a ton of more shit, before finally being destroyed in a mass explosion.

So yeah...the Dark Troopers are hella durable.

carthage
Are these the troopers in Dark Empire?

Revanchiste
Originally posted by The Merchant
I bring this up because a canister of Phrik survived the destruction of Alderaan so.....
Pase I II or III?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by carthage
Are these the troopers in Dark Empire?

No, they showed up in the Dark Forces game, also in the Sandblasted comic, as well as various sourcebooks and such.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Pase I II or III?

All of em are phrik.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Zenwolf
All of em are phrik.

Not first experimental model of pase I... But this doesn't count right?

RexCloneWarsMVS
What about the phase 0 dark troopers?

Zenwolf
Not first experimental model of pase I... But this doesn't count right?

The Phase 1 has a phrik skeleton frame, shield and blade so...yeah.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by RexCloneWarsMVS
What about the phase 0 dark troopers?

Those were just moreso predecessors, but they weren't phrik no. The Phase Zeroes used much of the tech that transformed Anakin into Vader though. The Phase Zeroes were just Clone Trooper cyborgs.

Revanchiste
+ Some phase III are made with cortosis I don't remember where could you find them... Don't remember it was about testing new thing of phase 3 to create the Phase IV, phase that could replace phase II something than Phase III have failed....
In the opinion of the officier and scientists in charge.. And in my opinion too...

Zenwolf
+ Some phase III are made with cortosis I don't remember where could you find them... Don't remember it was about testing new thing of phase 3 to create the Phase IV, phase that could replace phase II something than Phase III have failed....
In the opinion of the officier and scientists in charge.. And in my opinion too...

All the Dark Troopers were made of phrik, which yes included the Phase 3, also the Phase 3 was the final stage, there wasn't anything about another Phase after.

Revanchiste
Find it it was rumors and wrong intell to the rebels... The info was release after the lunch of the pase III.
Holonet *****.
Offer you more info than you really need. So you get a more obscure shot of the picture.......

Revanchiste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.