Reed Richards Vs Etrigan the Demon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
No prep or BFR.

Battle takes place in the otherwise empty Baxter Building. Etrigan materializes with Reed, in his lab.

CatL18
Does Reed have his invention?

wuleecat
Which invention is that?

riv6672
The one in the lab the fight takes place in, that doesnt involve BFR? stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by wuleecat
Which invention is that?

A celestial killing gun.

DarkSaint85
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/28/1373397789-ff-572-015.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/28/1373397901-ff-572-016-017.jpg

You can see it is the same sled. And he has loads more than just that one gun.

DarkSaint85
Knowing Reed, though, he'd try and trap Etrigan for study, and Etrigan would beat him up.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
A celestial killing gun.
You know him well. yes

Flyattractor
With no gadgets Reed goes down, Hot and melty.

riv6672
Thats why i set the fight where i did.yes

wuleecat
Couple of factors here. Firstly, Etrigan is awesome but he does have verbal diarrhoea. Instead of instantly vaporizing Reed like he should do, he'd waste valuable melt-time with some fancy rhyming couplets. In the meantime Reed whips out the Supreme Demon-Destabilizer which he built in the last ten seconds out of an old toothbrush and some pencil shavings or some such BS.
Secondly, just because Reed is IN his lab, does that automatically give him auto-win? I mean, he still has to actually get to whatever ridiculous object is going to save the day. It's not like he actually walks round with the Ultimate Nullifier hitched to his belt like a Leatherman tool, is it?

riv6672
Not an auto win. A fighting chance.

In the same vein as placing Aquaman underwater or Batman in Gotham, against physically superior foes.
The lab is a pro Reed environment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.