Wildcat vs Shang Chi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IronMikeTython
Round 1:

Post crisis, Wildcat only gets 2 of his extra lives. Neither have any equipment as usual.

Morals off

Winner by KO or Death

Round 2:

Post and pre crisis feats allowed, no extra lives.

Morals on

Winnder by Death or KO

IronMikeTython
Round 1:

I am going with Shang. I made the fight because I am bored and would like to see someone argue for Ted but Shang outclasses him. Shang has kept up with Iron Fist twice, Wolverine, Spiderman twice and has many more impressive speed feats such as blocking bullets.

Shang is faster and can put him down, his feat of chopping through the builders robot(forget his name lol) is good enough to say that. Shang also has plenty feats of breaking metal/brick.

Ted is very impressive, don't get me wrong but I don't think he has done quite enough. Ted once fought a bloodlusted Jay Garrick but it was a very short fight. Ted landed a few hits which is impressive but he does not have enough speed feats to say he could handle Shang.

Round 2:

Now this is where it gets interesting IMO, ted has a lot of impressive pre 52 feats, such as grabbing Barry Allen while running, stalemating a bloodlusted creeper and much more.

This round should be fun.

deathslash
I'll give shang the win in the first fight. IDK about the second match.

riv6672
Round 1 is Shang's.

Round 2 is the really interesting one, though.

IronMikeTython
Originally posted by riv6672
Round 1 is Shang's.

Round 2 is the really interesting one, though.

That is how I see it as well.

riv6672
Yeah this could be fun, sorry its not catching anyone's eye. erm

IronMikeTython
Yeah its a shame. I am assuming it is because I am new but whatever.

riv6672
Nah, more like odd match ups dont often catch on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.