DCnu Orion slugfest gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Classic versions of listed characters.
5 minutes rest between fights for Orion.
No weapons/flight/energy blasts/BFR/magic/mother boxes etc. if applicable for listed characters and Orion.
Fights all in an open field.

Sasquatch
Strong Guy
Captain Britain
Doc Samson
Gilgamesh
Colossus
She-Hulk
Nova
Wonderman
Atlas

Listed characters were ordered completely at random, so, can Orion clear/how far can he get?

carver9
He clears.

DarkSaint85
Classic versions?

So I can use any version, and all feats apply (unless of course, there was an explicit power up)?

krisblaze
Gilgamesh could be close, but I think Orion clears it.

Barring PIS boost in CB and Tanaraq for Sasquatch.

celeyhyga17
Only Gilgamesh and maybe Wonder Man can give home problems.

The 5 min rest thing is a big hamper. After Gilgamesh, he's going to be battered as phukk. Hard to clear this.

Stoic
Doesn't make it past Gil.

Golgo13
Clears.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Classic versions?

So I can use any version, and all feats apply (unless of course, there was an explicit power up)?
Are you Carver baiting? C'mon dont be like that.

Stoic
How does he clear? Each and every one of these characters would give him a fight, and he would get worn down after each fight. I don't understand how anyone thinks that he makes it pass Gilgamesh?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
How does he clear? Each and every one of these characters would give him a fight, and he would get worn down after each fight. I don't understand how anyone thinks that he makes it pass Gilgamesh?

Captain Britain would give Orion a fight? laughing out loud

riv6672
Why wouldnt he?

Golgo13
Orion solos?

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
Captain Britain would give Orion a fight? laughing out loud

Brian would be on the losing end this is true. I don't even know if he'd get a hit in, same goes for Colossus and Guido, but the others would get hits in. Gilgamesh is actually on on around Orion's level. He doesn't clear, because he doesn't have a healing factor like classic Lobo, or the Hulk has. He doesn't get the aid of tech in this fight let's not forget. If he somehow got by Gilgamesh, his next opponent would come out fresh, sand it won't take much to put him down. It would take Gilgamesh a very long time to tire.

relentless1
only a 5 min rest eh, wonder man would probably stop him then

Insane Titan
Clears it

riv6672
Orion solos?
Thats part of my question, yes.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Clears it

thumb up

riv6672
You seem schizophrenic. You asking or telling? stick out tongue

Golgo13
Nah.

riv6672
Bit bipolar, maybe. Manic DC fan, depressed Marvel fan...stick out tongue

Golgo13
Nah.

riv6672
Pn the Marvel end right now i see. laughing out loud

Golgo13
Wut?

riv6672
Nah.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by riv6672
Are you Carver baiting? C'mon dont be like that.

Who made you a mod at KMC, mr herochat?

riv6672
No idea what the above post says, as i have weak willy on ignore, but i'll have to respond...

Nah.

laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
Nah

Keep lying to yourself, ignore is for pussy's and cowards

laughing

Golgo13
Nah.

Nope.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Nah

Keep lying to yourself, ignore is for pussy's and cowards

laughing thumb up

riv6672
This thread is as dead now as Orion after getting to Gilgamesh. You two kids can have it to play with. yes

Branlor Swift
Why do you act like every thread you make is some part of great creation and it always has to get bumped and not stray the slightest bit off topic?

Stop trying to be a God of your shitty threads. Let the thread take its course for once without trying to interfere.

I guarantee if I looked at your threads list I'd find every thread getting bumped by you at least once.

Sure enough you're the last post on every one of your threads except two on the first page. 3 counting this one. Surprised you haven't bumped that zero from yesterday.

Damborgson
People.bumping their own threads never bothered me much. If its a dead topic, it will stay dead, and they will look stupid. Win win.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Damborgson
People.bumping their own threads never bothered me much. If its a dead topic, it will stay dead, and they will look stupid. Win win. Me neither but it stands out due to riv's crybaby antics everytime someone makes a joke or something in one of his threads.

Him trying to police his own threads is some top notch self fellatio jizz in own face gay shit.

Also huge storm of butt and hurt is going to sweep this thread once he sees this. Not like it isn't true though.

krisblaze
I hate Riv too.

Branlor Swift
Anyone who doesn't hate Riv is probably not the type of person you'd want around children.

Golgo13
UVttLUElaRc

Branlor Swift
UVttLUElaRc laughing out loud

My dog doesn't like swearing and she panicked out of a sound sleep from that. Surprised she went right back to sleep after such a Cagey event.

Golgo13
rolling on floor laughing

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Why do you act like every thread you make is some part of great creation and it always has to get bumped and not stray the slightest bit off topic?

Stop trying to be a God of your shitty threads. Let the thread take its course for once without trying to interfere.

I guarantee if I looked at your threads list I'd find every thread getting bumped by you at least once.

Sure enough you're the last post on every one of your threads except two on the first page. 3 counting this one. Surprised you haven't bumped that zero from yesterday.
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Me neither but it stands out due to riv's crybaby antics everytime someone makes a joke or something in one of his threads.

Him trying to police his own threads is some top notch self fellatio jizz in own face gay shit.

Also huge storm of butt and hurt is going to sweep this thread once he sees this. Not like it isn't true though.

Fcking awesome posts.

riv6672
Actually i was having fun goofing around with Golgo, but TI has been thread stalking me the last couple days, and i dont play with people i have on ignore, like him and Esau.
Thats kind of the point of the feature.
They can just have the thread, it just shows anyone who cares to use their brain (looks at you) who's a tool.

Time Immemorial
Actually i was having fun goofing around with Golgo, but TI has been thread stalking me the last couple days, and i dont play with people i have on ignore, like him and Esau.
Thats kind of the point of the feature.
They can just have the thread, it just shows anyone who cares to use their brain (looks at you) who's a tool.

Esau? Who is that, another butthurt friend of yours?

Lol look at you going off topic.

So IOW you can go off topic and goof around, but no one else can.

I see you conviently ignore people saying we tired of your crap threads.

Hypocrite

riv6672
Ha. Sight unseen, all i'd like to say is, calm down teacup.
I put you on ignore over 4 months ago. Its not like we were dating or something.

Mr. Swift, i understand your frustration.
I've obviously invented a device that makes you post in threads you have no interest in, and in which no one is getting punched in the crotch.

big grin

Time Immemorial
Ha. Sight unseen, all i'd like to say is, calm down teacup.
I put you on ignore over 4 months ago. Its not like we were dating or something.

Mr. Swift, i understand your frustration.
I've obviously invented a device that makes you post in threads you have no interest in, and in which no one is getting punched in the crotch.

big grin

You should name yourseld Poster and troll of the year, because no one voted you poster of any month, Mr.Cosby.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.