DCnU Darkseid versus Preboot Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bluewaterrider
1. Normal Conditions

2. BFR off.

3. Our Worlds at War Superman

Who wins?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Good fight, Superman loses.

carver9
laughing out loud

riv6672
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
This, and that.

quanchi112
Superman wins, barely.

Igniz
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

This

carver9
Ingiz and Quan, what tier would you put Current Darkseid in?

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Ingiz and Quan, what tier would you put Current Darkseid in? Elite top tier.

Igniz
Ingiz and Quan, what tier would you put Current Darkseid in?

Superman killer tier for sure big grin

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Elite top tier.

I was thinking the same thing or probably low trans. He really hasn't beaten anyone outside of elite tier yet to my recollection but the hype he is getting is insane.

carver9
Originally posted by Igniz
Superman killer tier for sure big grin

Lol...trans?

quanchi112
I was thinking the same thing or probably low trans. He really hasn't beaten anyone outside of elite tier yet to my recollection but the hype he is getting is insane. Same pro dc side. Remember how crazy they went before final crisis and we saw Batman's human reflexes fast enough to hit him with a plot device before Seid could hit him. I debate based on what I see not interviews or based on hype prior to the comics.

abhilegend
I was thinking the same thing or probably low trans. He really hasn't beaten anyone outside of elite tier yet to my recollection but the hype he is getting is insane.
Hahaha, GTFO.

Igniz
Lol...trans?

Its hard to gauge DCNU Darkseid to be honest.

abhilegend
Its hard to gauge DCNU Darkseid to be honest. He is destroying universes as shown in Constantine. Not hard to gauge by that level of power showing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
He is destroying universes as shown in Constantine. Not hard to gauge by that level of power showing. How ? Funny how space cheese only matters when you want it to but then dismiss it. Show me how he did so while in combat.

Prof. T.C McAbe
True Darkseid most likely Omniversal, embodiment of evil.

Darkseid from constatine, Universal at least.
Darkseid from Earth-2 Battle easily Skyfather.
Darkseid from JLA Battle Trans.

-K-M-
Same pro dc side. Remember how crazy they went before final crisis and we saw Batman's human reflexes fast enough to hit him with a plot device before Seid could hit him. I debate based on what I see not interviews or based on hype prior to the comics.

That wasn't true darkseid but his soul in a human body. Huge bit of context

abhilegend
Originally posted by -K-M-
That wasn't true darkseid but his soul in a human body. Huge bit of context
You know who are you talking with, right?

Igniz
Originally posted by abhilegend
He is destroying universes as shown in Constantine. Not hard to gauge by that level of power showing.

Surtur is also capable of destroying a universe.But I don't want to derail this thread or turn it into a Surtur Vs DCNU Darkseid.And besides, I didn't say DCNU Darkseid isn't powerful.I just can't gauge him correctly.

abhilegend
Surtur is also capable of destroying a universe.But I don't want to derail this thread or turn it into a Surtur Vs DCNU Darkseid.And besides, I didn't say DCNU Darkseid isn't powerful.I just can't gauge him correctly.
Capable of and actually doing it are two totally different things. Also Darkseid has far fewer showings and thus a far higher average.

Anti monitor having to absorb the power of universes to fight him doesn't hurts either.

quanchi112
That wasn't true darkseid but his soul in a human body. Huge bit of context That is what we saw so that is what we debate for or against FC wise. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

-K-M-
That is what we saw so that is what we debate for or against FC wise. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

No that is not all we saw. We saw the scope and power of darkseid prior to going in the human body. When he get possessed him he was already dying. You tried to use it as a low showing erm

quanchi112
No that is not all we saw. We saw the scope and power of darkseid prior to going in the human body. When he get possessed him he was already dying. You tried to use it as a low showing erm We did not see him interact in a battle or with the beings save outside of Dan's body. You always get so worked up. Quit being so sensitive.

carver9
We did not see him interact in a battle or with the beings save outside of Dan's body. You always get so worked up. Quit being so sensitive.

thumb up

-K-M-
We did not see him interact in a battle or with the beings save outside of Dan's body. You always get so worked up. Quit being so sensitive.

Correct we didn't. But your using human host as an indication of actual power darkseid. He was already dying prior to the bullet and even that didn't finish him off. Not a true rep of his power in the least

Look at kalibaks host. He was killed by Mister Tawky Tawny fairly easy.

Not sure why you say I'm worked up

thumb up

I actually like quan, you I don't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.