WHAT IS THIS?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
https://41.media.tumblr.com/73deaf00ab35387e67c447d0ee9b02de/tumblr_nm1pm7eZj61tm8cw5o2_r1_540.png

WILL THERE BE A FLASHBACK SCENE IN REBELS?

I'M NOT READDYY

..matt still cute af tho...

psmith81992
A black guy? Wow

|King Joker|
LMFAO

DarthAnt66
Mace, Kenobi, Anakin, and Ahsoka. Interesting!

|King Joker|
I think it's Bail, actually.

DarthAnt66
It looks like Terrence C. Carson - Mace.

DarthAnt66
Nvm, that looks like Phil. Lame.

|King Joker|
lol

If there is a flashback I will sob tears of joy

NTJack0
Originally posted by psmith81992
A black guy? Wow http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/nxkih3.jpg.gif

Tzeentch
Originally posted by psmith81992
A black guy? Wow He was photoshopped in.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by |King Joker|
lol

If there is a flashback I will sob tears of joy

Will have to be a flashback if it's on Rebels. Because Mat Lanter only voices Anakin but not Vader. Plus there's Mace.

Maybe Ahsoka telling a story from the past.

Revanchiste

|King Joker|
I think they were working on that new Disney 3.0 toy shit or whatever the **** it is. *sigh*

Beniboybling
Matt Latner said he was doing voice work for something a while back. I'm betting on flashbacks.

Flashbacks that turn into a full blown TCW arc with no appearances from Rebels characters.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Matt Latner said he was doing voice work for something a while back. I'm betting on flashbacks.

Flashbacks that turn into a full blown TCW arc with no appearances from Rebels characters.

sad

Selenial
Originally posted by Beniboybling

A girl can dream

|King Joker|
thumb up

Nah, but Matt was probably working on that toy set thing with voices or whatever that is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.