DCNU Darkseid vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No bfring. Who wins?

Rezactic
I think it was stated best that on paper, Darkseid should win since AM has to absorb universes to combat him, if it comes down to feats though Darkseid still hasn't shown many. Hopefully his upcoming fight with the AM sheds some light on where he stands.

Time Immemorial
Slight edge to DS. He will have a hard time but Odin will go down over time.

the Darkone
Odin, he has the feats until we see 52 DS is capable of.

tkitna
Odin

Prof. T.C McAbe
DS heabutts Odin into an eternal Odinsleep

Insane Titan
DCnu Seid has no feats at all to say he could beat Odin.

ShadowFyre
Not entirely sure but it seems like Darksied is becoming more on a Galactus level than Thanos level these days. Or at least according to hyperbole. Regardless, Odin wins this until.more is shown of what Darksied can do.

the Darkone
SA Odin feats are better than the cosmic hierarchy, hell by feats alone Odin is abstract level.

Rezactic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Not entirely sure but it seems like Darksied is becoming more on a Galactus level than Thanos level these days. Or at least according to hyperbole. Regardless, Odin wins this until.more is shown of what Darksied can do. Agreed, this is a case of implied power vs feats and what's more important, here it's feats.

Zack M
Necro bump. Oh, and Darkseid wins. He was beyond skyfather.

Galan007
Obviously Darkseid stomps. srsly

abhilegend
Darkseid. Easily.

ASGARDIANBRONY
uh... odin stomps. in modern times he tore a universe from its place.

abhilegend
Originally posted by ASGARDIANBRONY
uh... odin stomps. in modern times he tore a universe from its place.
And got stalemated by Whor.

thumb up

Alan Scott channeling the power of every earth in multiverse lost against Darkseid.

EcstaticGrace
Temporarily KO'd by said Multiversal attack but nonetheless survived it.

deathslash
uh... odin stomps. in modern times he tore a universe from its place. he's a joke in modern times. Had trouble with whom and had to use a mini gun in a different fight.

ASGARDIANBRONY
Originally posted by deathslash
he's a joke in modern times. Had trouble with whom and had to use a mini gun in a different fight.
in ANAD he is being portrayed poorly, but in Fear itself he recreated everything in asgard space (a whole universe) and in original sin it was shown he tore a universe from its place. maybe ANAD odin is depowered, but other than that modern odin is still just as powerful as classic, he is simply written very poorly most of the time.

deathslash
in ANAD he is being portrayed poorly, but in Fear itself he recreated everything in asgard space (a whole universe) and in original sin it was shown he tore a universe from its place. maybe ANAD odin is depowered, but other than that modern odin is still just as powerful as classic, he is simply written very poorly most of the time. in fear itself, he was so afraid of his brother that he fled to asgard and threw away the key..........

quanchi112
Odin wins.

Zack M
he's a joke in modern times. Had trouble with whom and had to use a mini gun in a different fight.

Who are you voting for?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
Who are you voting for? Odin.

ASGARDIANBRONY
in fear itself, he was so afraid of his brother that he fled to asgard and threw away the key..........
so? that just shows his brother is super powerful.

deathslash
so? that just shows his brother is super powerful. his brother that lost to thor.........

t0sh
Odin should take this no problem. Tangling with Galactus and destroying Galaxies, shaking the Multiverse and recreating Galaxies is far more impressive than fighting the Justice League.

Zack M
Who are you voting for?

quanchi112
Originally posted by t0sh
Odin should take this no problem. Tangling with Galactus and destroying Galaxies, shaking the Multiverse and recreating Galaxies is far more impressive than fighting the Justice League. thumb up

Zack M
his brother that lost to thor.........

Brother?

DarkSaint85
Brother?

Odin and the Serpent are bros.

quanchi112
Brother? Odin wins just as Miyagi kicked the shit out of your Cobra Cai dojo masters ass.

Zack M
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Odin and the Serpent are bros.

I see.

DarkSaint85
I see.

Yah. And Thor made him run.

Juntai
Darkseid.

iceman24567
Darkseid wins

EcstaticGrace
In regards to Odin vs Thorwoman

Uxas was struggling against a sundeprived Powergirl

deathslash
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace

Uxas was struggling against a sundeprived Powergirl and then he preceded to stomp on val zod and a multiversal green lantern.......

EcstaticGrace
and then he preceded to stomp on val zod and a multiversal green lantern.......

No he didn't when Alan channeled the Multiversal Green he KO'd Uxas. The Alan that was fighting Darkseid prior pretty much was under the power of all The Parliaments who were weakened cause they were attacked by Death's baby I believe.

Val-Zod was under the same situation as Powergirl with lack of sunlight and it was worse for him cause he's never gotten the opportunity to absorb as much as Kara which was shown by Kara doing better against Darkseid then him.

abhilegend
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace

Uxas was struggling against a sundeprived Powergirl Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
No he didn't when Alan channeled the Multiversal Green he KO'd Uxas. The Alan that was fighting Darkseid prior pretty much was under the power of all The Parliaments who were weakened cause they were attacked by Death's baby I believe.

Val-Zod was under the same situation as Powergirl with lack of sunlight and it was worse for him cause he's never gotten the opportunity to absorb as much as Kara which was shown by Kara doing better against Darkseid then him.
In World's end, he was weakened,Originally posted by t0sh
Odin should take this no problem. Tangling with Galactus and destroying Galaxies, shaking the Multiverse and recreating Galaxies is far more impressive than fighting the Justice League.
Fighting Anti monitor and destroying universes is much better though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Darkseid wins Based on ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
In World's end, he was weakened,
Fighting Anti monitor and destroying universes is much better though. You look at all the feats not just the ones you want. That's always been your problem. Bias to insane levels.

Zack M
Originally posted by Juntai
Darkseid.

quanchi112
Based on ?

EcstaticGrace
I like Uxas more than Odin who the latter I know virtually little about. Just putting that out there.

iceman24567
Originally posted by abhilegend
In World's end, he was weakened,
Fighting Anti monitor and destroying universes is much better though. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up So you believe cherry picking is how to debate. Abhi Jr over here.

EcstaticGrace
Honestly don't even remember it being said he was weakened in World End but I might of missed something.

ASGARDIANBRONY
his brother that lost to thor.........
thor who had the one weapon that could kill him and armour enchanted by odin.

abhilegend
Bump

Galan007
Still a non-fight.

Darkseid stomps.

Delta1938

Would someone explain why he had a minigun?

abhilegend
What about his multiverse shaking, galaxy busting powers Galan?

Galan007
They're as much of a joke as he has become. smile

Diesldude
DS made Heaven flee while he was destroying universes.

Odin stands no chance.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Diesldude
DS made Heaven flee while he was destroying universes.

Odin stands no chance.

Forces of Apokolips right? Not Darkseid alone.

abhilegend
One more thing which was overlooked is that for majority of new 52, Darkseid was weakened.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FYCu-yV0jbI/VEEoQFFW3NI/AAAAAAAFSbI/jDfvr25lyeI/s1600/p7_10%2Bcopy.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KOgXbvlKbAk/VG9EHVB5TuI/AAAAAAAGCUE/DUrUughu8Eg/s1600/p6_2%2Bcopy.jpg

Hence why it was looking to devour other planets to replenish Darkseid. Earth 2, Constantine or Robin Rises, he and apokolips were weakened in all three.

The heaven and all those universes destroyed were merely to get him and apokolips back at full power.

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Forces of Apokolips right? Not Darkseid alone.
Parademons are literally an extension of his power.

Galan007
^ In the sense that he has complete control over them, yeah. But the Parademons also act completely independent from Darkseid's own power -- that's why they still flourished after he had been killed, for example. /shrug

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
^ In the sense that he has complete control over them, yeah. But the Parademons also act completely independent from Darkseid's own power -- that's why they still flourished after he had been killed, for example. /shrug
Because he was killed but his power still remained and was transferred to Luthor partially.

Galan007
Indeed the Omega Power gives one absolute *control/authority* over the Parademons:
http://i.imgur.com/n8n1k6t.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/W8u0KWs.jpg

But I don't recall it being stated that the Parademons' *existence/survival* is dependent on said energy... Or did you mean something else when you said they were "literally an extension of power"..?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
Indeed the Omega Power gives one absolute *control/authority* over the Parademons:
http://i.imgur.com/n8n1k6t.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/W8u0KWs.jpg

But I don't recall it being stated that the Parademons' *existence/survival* was dependent on said energy... Or did you mean something else when you said they were "literally an extension of power"..?
Darkseid and apokolips itself were said to be intertwined in power. Originally posted by abhilegend
One more thing which was overlooked is that for majority of new 52, Darkseid was weakened.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FYCu-yV0jbI/VEEoQFFW3NI/AAAAAAAFSbI/jDfvr25lyeI/s1600/p7_10%2Bcopy.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KOgXbvlKbAk/VG9EHVB5TuI/AAAAAAAGCUE/DUrUughu8Eg/s1600/p6_2%2Bcopy.jpg

Hence why it was looking to devour other planets to replenish Darkseid. Earth 2, Constantine or Robin Rises, he and apokolips were weakened in all three.

The heaven and all those universes destroyed were merely to get him and apokolips back at full power.
When Darkseid was weakened, Apokolips itself was weakened and hence Kalibak was using chaos cannon to feed power to apokolips and Darkseid.

Galan007
I understand that, but I am talking about the Parademons specifically. They seem to be able to function independent from Darkseid's power -- even though the Omega Power does allow for complete control over them, it doesn't seem like they require it in order to survive. mmm

abhilegend
Eh, it's not specifically spelled out but they ARE a part of Apokolips and thus an extension of his power.

At least from what I have read.

Galan007
Hm, I'm not so sure. When Darkseid was killed, it had no effect on the Parademons. Granted they didn't have a master, but they were unaffected nonetheless. In fact, that's why they swarmed/overtook Oa(and the CPB) -- they were searching for a new 'God' to rule over them... And remember, this was before Luthor had usurped the Omega Power and became their new master.

So while they yearn to be ruled over, it would seem that the Parademons can act independent from Darkseid and the Omega Power as well. /shrug

MrMind
darkseid easily

abhilegend
Bump

quanchi112
Odin rapes.

playa1258
Odin gets raped.

Philosophía
Originally posted by playa1258
Odin gets raped.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Odin gets raped. Based on what ?

xJLxKing

carver9
Lol...not beating Jane isn't a bad thing for Odin, it's a good thing for Jane.

xJLxKing

abhilegend
Originally posted by KidStranglehold
The debating on this forum is beyond horrid. Odin wins easily. Darkseid has done nothing that puts him on Odin's level. What feats does Zeus even has that puts him near Odin? The people that Odin have fought would crush both DS and Zeus based on feats. bringing up that silly Jane PIS is moot and if the OP was serious he wouldn't use that version of Odin. And has Odin been weakened??
ermm

Darkseid is honestly above Odin at this point. What feats put Odin above Darksied?

carver9
I'm not dismissing the showing for Jane, I'm telling you that per her books, Jane has shown she is capable of giving Odin or whomever fits. It's not a knock against Odin, it just shows us what we already knew, Jane is power as F.

carver9
Lol...she stalemated the destroyer armor.

Dareangel
The debating on this forum is beyond horrid. Odin wins easily. Darkseid has done nothing that puts him on Odin's level. What feats does Zeus even has that puts him near Odin? The people that Odin have fought would crush both DS and Zeus based on feats. bringing up that silly Jane PIS is moot and if the OP was serious he wouldn't use that version of Odin. And has Odin been weakened??

people asked you, but you are not responding. so i will ask it again on behalf of everybody. who are those people that odin defeated that would crush both darkeid and zeus?

Adam Grimes
The debating on this forum is beyond horrid. Odin wins easily. Darkseid has done nothing that puts him on Odin's level. What feats does Zeus even has that puts him near Odin? The people that Odin have fought would crush both DS and Zeus based on feats. bringing up that silly Jane PIS is moot and if the OP was serious he wouldn't use that version of Odin. And has Odin been weakened?? Who has Odin defeated recently in the Skyfather power level range, let alone Darkseid level?

leonidas
lol feeding trolls.... it would seem the ds that the league fought would be above odin for certain. i wonder if he would simply drain odin as easily as he drained zeus? i also wonder if he can drain ANYONE, or is it just god-like characters? in the past (specifically the gds) he was shown capable of absorbing/regenerating with different sources of power, but why not just drain the league members if he can so something like that to someone like zeus? i mean the mb effortlessly drained hercules when he fought grail. the zeus absorption feat opens up a bunch of questions in my mind.

quanchi112
I love this recently talk as if the rest of contuinity doesn't apply. Facts matter. All of them. Odin wins.

Diesldude
If you replaced Zeus with Odin against teenager DS, would the battle have gone differently?

Zeus was even using his lightening bolts to no affect. DS is now on a whole new level. Abstract.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
If you replaced Zeus with Odin against teenager DS, would the battle have gone differently?

Zeus was even using his lightening bolts to no affect. DS is now on a whole new level. Abstract. False, you're ignoring what actually occurred to create a baseless claim. Odin wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
lol feeding trolls.... it would seem the ds that the league fought would be above odin for certain. i wonder if he would simply drain odin as easily as he drained zeus? i also wonder if he can drain ANYONE, or is it just god-like characters? in the past (specifically the gds) he was shown capable of absorbing/regenerating with different sources of power, but why not just drain the league members if he can so something like that to someone like zeus? i mean the mb effortlessly drained hercules when he fought grail. the zeus absorption feat opens up a bunch of questions in my mind.

Remember the infant Darkseid possessed is Mazahs, an alternate universe Shazam who can steal powers.

If Darkseid has that ability, he's more or less Black Alice and Duplicate Boy on steroids.

Board Walker
Originally posted by cdtm
Remember the infant Darkseid possessed is Mazahs, an alternate universe Shazam who can steal powers.

If Darkseid has that ability, he's more or less Black Alice and Duplicate Boy on steroids.

That is not accurate, the infant Darkseid possessed was the child of Mazahs and WW (Lois) from the crime Syndicate, Mazahs was killed by Lex Luthor at the conclusion of Forever Evil.

cdtm
Originally posted by Board Walker
That is not accurate, the infant Darkseid possessed was the child of Mazahs and WW (Lois) from the crime Syndicate, Mazahs was killed by Lex Luthor at the conclusion of Forever Evil.

Ah, I see. Was confused (Read "in a constant state of shock at this ridiculous story"wink by the fact what's her face said the magic word, and the lightning made the transfer

Either way, the kid clearly inherited his fathers powers, based on that.

abhilegend
Bump

MrMind
Darkseid sends parademons gang bang odin

quanchi112
Odin wins.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by MrMind

thumb up laughing out loud

MrMind
Originally posted by MrMind

damn my prediction was close

cough...dark elves...cough

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.