Karate kid vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IronMikeTython
Post/pre crisis vs current Spiderman with spider sense.

Digi
Spidey's pre-cog is the only reasonable beginning to a defense of him in this fight. But it's not enough. KK wins.

deathslash
Val stomps peter into the ground any day of the week.

IronMikeTython
Test thread has been fulfilled, non biased educated users are on this forum!

Also val stomps which is why I made the thread.

Mindset
Which post crisis Val?

Weren't there like 3?

Batman was fighting competitively with one, but I think he was dying or something.

IronMikeTython
Composite, all pre and post crisis feats. Anyway val stomps and apparently there is no delete button for threads on this forum.

big grin

Reflassshh
Morticoccus aside, Val k'chops him in half.

deathslash
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Morticoccus aside, Val k'chops him in half. are you crazy? Peter would be disintegrated just by being within Val's aura of awesomeness.

Stoic
Spiderman could win. The webs may be able to help out a lot.

IronMikeTython
Ughhghghghghhg, who the hell is this guy?

IronMikeTython
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/092009/1253885876_suicide.gif

deathslash
Originally posted by Stoic
Spiderman could win. The webs may be able to help out a lot. or, you know, val could use his flight ring in conjunction with the speed and reflexes that he's used against opponents that move much faster than pete's webs (superman, ultraboy, etc.) to dodge peter's webs

celeyhyga17
Wouldn't be surprised if Val has escape web fu just in case he gets webbed.

IronMikeTython
But he won't get webbed soooooo.........

Digi
Originally posted by IronMikeTython
Test thread has been fulfilled, non biased educated users are on this forum!

Also val stomps which is why I made the thread.

Making tests instead of just engaging the people on the forum? And acting like some cursory "test" needs to be passed - by a whopping two people, no less - before you can alight us with your blessing?

erm

W/e, though. Welcome to KMC.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Digi
Making tests instead of just engaging the people on the forum? And acting like some cursory "test" needs to be passed - by a whopping two people, no less - before you can alight us with your blessing?

erm
It's just some awkward sock.

Stoic
Ughhghghghghhg, who the hell is this guy?

Thingy is back guys.

IronMikeTython
Originally posted by Digi

erm

W/e, though. Welcome to KMC.

Well i thought i saw quite a but of marvel bias so i tested the waters. Anyway you need my approval, I am important....

Reflassshh
Originally posted by deathslash
are you crazy? Peter would be disintegrated just by being within Val's aura of awesomeness. thumb up

Val would lower his aura just to give Parker a honorable hand to hand death even if he doesn't deserve it, though. Because he's that good.

Reflassshh
Welcome back thingy, I see you're still as subtle as a brick. Like always.

IronMikeTython
All day!

krisblaze
I'm fairly certain, at this point, that Thingy is Riv's kid.

Tazer
Yo.

But he won't get webbed soooooo.........

its not impossible; sure, Val has a great chance to dodge'em, but Spideys reflexes have been shown to be fast enuff that it happening ISNT out of the question (especially if he goes for a net-web, rather than the standard webstrand) to nab him.

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.