God doesn't exist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
April Fool's! LOL.

(two can play that silly game) smile

Sacred 117
Well f**k! Now who are we supposed to believe?! haermm

Mindset
Originally posted by Sacred 117
Well f**k! Now who are we supposed to believe?! haermm The great Joseph Stalin.

Damborgson
I've always believed in Kim Jong Un

garry420
Well if you don't believe in god, I would rather call god as one supreme energy, if thats something people can agree to.

riv6672
Originally posted by garry420
....if thats something people can agree to.
Its NOT. laughing out loud

Surtur
In an April Fools joke you came closer to the truth. I like that.

Digi
My favorite part was the utter lack of humor to this "joke." It creates its own form of meta-humor.

Granted, I think there was an original that was equally as pointless, with the opposite punchline. So the same applies to it.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Digi
My favorite part was the utter lack of humor to this "joke." It creates its own form of meta-humor.

Granted, I think there was an original that was equally as pointless, with the opposite punchline. So the same applies to it.

Uh huh, sure.

Star428
No less humorous than the dumb thread posted by the russian entitled "God Exists", Digi. Anyway, it was kind of stupid to resurrect this thread.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Star428
No less humorous than the dumb thread posted by the russian entitled "God Exists", Digi. Anyway, it was kind of stupid to resurrect this thread.

He was bored and trying to troll, you know.. laughing

Star428
I figured as much.

Digi
Originally posted by Star428

That's exactly what I said. Both were stupid.

Also, trolling involves more than calling something stupid. Calling something stupid is just calling something stupid.

And it was a new poster who resurrected it. Probably found it by accident in a Google search.

Surtur
Actually any thread entitled "God Exists" is about as humorous as any topic can get.

|King Joker|
laughing out loud

Wonder Man
Comment on my next thread called Positions.

Star428
Originally posted by Surtur
Actually any thread entitled "God Exists" is about as humorous as any topic can get.

This is called the "religion" forum, dumbass. If your ignorant atheist *** has a problem with it then too phucking bad. And btw, at least a billion people obviously would disagree with you so take your non-belief and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Oh, and enjoy your time burning in Hell. We'll see what you think about God "not existing" then won't we? smile

You're on ignore now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.