God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Raptor bada vs Digi vs PR

Raptor bada gets his pink thunder, Digi gets his old gym sock which he pretended was a woman and PR gets a car battery he plugs to his nipples

Who wins?

http://s14.postimg.org/dy0c8d4xd/raptorbadapenelope.jpg

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Curse
Well this is a tough one.

The car battery would make his nips grow into sharp diamonds cause of all the pleasure he's getting from it. He could certainly poke their eyes out with his 10 inch diamond hard nipples.

The scent of sweat and Jizz mixed in with athletes foot and different kinds of fungi, could easily make the other two pass out or surrounded on the spot not wanting to be drowned by the Jizz.

And the pink thunder has the ability to clone thousands of homosexual Batmans that would be attracted to the Jizz sock. But he can only do that when he sticks his penis into the mouth of the car.

To many ways to win for each person, I say it ends in an orgy but that's just my opinion.

StiltmanFTW
Pr's nipples grow into ruby quartz, not diamonds.

READ MORE PR COMICS.

steverules_2
Digi's sock is full of tears and disappointment

Curse
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Pr's nipples grow into ruby quarts, not diamonds.

READ MORE PR COMICS.

Really? I stopped reading after the 69'ing of Northstar occurred.

What did I miss?

StiltmanFTW

steverules_2
Set in a cabin

Curse

StiltmanFTW
It was written by Bada, actually. Loeb was an editor, though.

Curse
but Loeb was still apart of it, which makes me stay as far away as possible.

StiltmanFTW
There have been some Loeb-free arcs.

1 Night in Masterbruce comes to mind. Written and penciled by Digi.

steverules_2
Is there a sock in it?

Curse
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
There have been some Loeb-free arcs.

1 Night in Masterbruce comes to mind. Written and penciled by Digi.

I prefer 50 shades of Robin, or The Dark Dick Rises.

StiltmanFTW
@steve

Sure. 3 socks total.

As we all know, starscream a.k.a. brucie is a peak human martial artist with 2 dicks (as revealed in the Off-topic thread). He wore two, Pr wore one. Regardless of the numbers advantage, Brucie remained passive during the entire story arc though.

steverules_2
Sounds like a good read

Badabing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.