Blaster fire power at clone war era.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
I've heard than blaster fire power heavly increase since the creation of personal enegy shield.....
And now :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv-YQ92pKno

......................... . . . Tilt.

FInaly I LOVE TCW from now I will never call TCW TWC again.. never again never.. I promise !!

Zenwolf
You didn't see that? Of course blasters are powerful, heck just by the movies alone we see an E-11 blast a hole straight through a metal grate and Jango's blasters were leaving mini explosions in his fight with Obi-Wan, Han's blaster blew off chunks of wall in docking bay 94.

Among other things, you have blaster rifles and pistols blowing off chunks of walls and exploding body parts in Legends.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Zenwolf
You didn't see that? Of course blasters are powerful, heck just by the movies alone we see an E-11 blast a hole straight through a metal grate and Jango's blasters were leaving mini explosions in his fight with Obi-Wan, Han's blaster blew off chunks of wall in docking bay 94.

Among other things, you have blaster rifles and pistols blowing off chunks of walls and exploding body parts in Legends.

I knew that at the empire era... You can have this since the E-11 have been devlopped..
But not at clone war era...

One major justifaction of the weaponnary update was the fire power....
So I assumed than fire power..

(P.S I knew for the mini explosions.. Just than the bolter is really overated...)

I was really surprise by the bolter mroe than the blaster... Or I rather say the plasma blaster.

Revanchiste
I wonder if The imperium begin to use baridium bolts... what could it give....? Humhum...

Revanchiste
HUm disruptors V.S heavy bolters????
Who win???? XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBf0cDIPqd4

NTJack0
Triple post combo.

Revanchiste
Sorry 15 left when I make reasearches..

"specialized "pyro" slugs which used combustible materials to light targets on fire, explosive detonite and Deuterium rounds, armor piercing rounds made from depleted baradium, and even anti-lightsaber rounds made from cortosis which were capable of shorting out lightsabers. "

So yhea even if there is some pearl left in the slug technology (I'm talking about chiss and transodhans... Or mer son)... It still outclass by blaster and laser...

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Sorry 15 left when I make reasearches..

"specialized "pyro" slugs which used combustible materials to light targets on fire, explosive detonite and Deuterium rounds, armor piercing rounds made from depleted baradium, and even anti-lightsaber rounds made from cortosis which were capable of shorting out lightsabers. "

So yhea even if there is some pearl left in the slug technology (I'm talking about chiss and transodhans... Or mer son)... It still outclass by blaster and laser... yeah the clones should have used those during order 66 and the jedi purge. Stupid empire

Revanchiste
Originally posted by RexCloneWarsMVS
yeah the clones should have used those during order 66 and the jedi purge. Stupid empire

Same for the Westar M5 wich was fuuucccccccc********************* powerfull.
They say in Holonet than the weapon get surely replaced by a cheaper and more sophisticated version in the empire era...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.