HYPERVELOCITY ARMOR vs EXTREMIS IRON MAN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
GO!

Blair Wind
Besides the Speed advantage the HV armor obviously has, I don't remember it being as impressive as Tony + Extremise

Galan007
Extremis.

Accelerationware made the HV armor wicked-fast for a brief period of time, but that program didn't come 'stock' on the suit--it needed to be uploaded into the armor, mid-battle. That said, the HV armor doesn't start the battle with that level of speed, which gives Extremis more than enough time to counter.

Aside from that, Extremis has SO many more options as its disposal that would likely lay waste to the HV armor before Accelerationware even became an issue--shielding, technopathy and superior weaponry, to name a few.

ODG
Is this Tony inside the Hypervelocity armor or just the Tony A.I. uploaded into the Hypervelocity armor?

"Id"
Tony A.I.

ODG
^ Goin with Hypervelocity armor then. It's manueverability was beyond Extremis armor's. And the fact it doesn't have to worry about a squishy meat-filled center allowed it to perform far beyond what a human piloted armor could achieve in a dogfight.

Its weapons systems were no joke either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.