Dr. Doom's Armor vs Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aakla
So Doom finds out the reason he has trouble saving his mother's soul is because She didn't lose it to Mephisto, she freely traded it for Dooms soul. Doom lost his soul and she traded hers to free his. This changes Doom and Doom becomes "good" joins the Avengers or whatever, with a new set of armor leaving his old one back in Latveria.

Doom's armor having an AI of its own takes control of Latveria and all of Dooms' toys.

Doom's Armor
vs
Ultron

Sin I AM
Ultron. Y doom hasn't upgraded his armor is beyond me

Mindset
Ultron takes over the AI.

Btw, he had already saved his mother.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Ultron. Y doom hasn't upgraded his armor is beyond me What are you talking about?

Aakla
Originally posted by Mindset
Ultron takes over the AI.

Btw, he had already saved his mother.

I remember the graffic novel where him and strange free his mothers soul, but then a few years later they mention his mother's soul still with Mephiso.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Mindset
What are you talking about?
No clue im drunk

ODG
^ h5

zom1967
Originally posted by Aakla
I remember the graffic novel where him and strange free his mothers soul, but then a few years later they mention his mother's soul still with Mephiso. Is one of the best I have ever read!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.