Where is the almighty Scathan during the Beyonders incursion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
In fact marvel seems to go out of it`s way to see the Ivory kings don`t,go against One above all(celestial),arisheim,exitar.Scathan In fact the highest I noticed was Ziran and Eason combining their power`s.

Mindset
Jacking it in San Diego.

Bentley
Arishem was killed by Kang already thumb up

zopzop
Zom1967, I don't want to sound like a backseat mod, but this thread, as interesting as it is, doesn't belong in this forum.

It belongs in the "Comic Book" section. You have some good threads for comic book discussions but they get closed because you post them in the wrong forum.

This section is only for fights or feat comparisons.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by zopzop
Zom1967, I don't want to sound like a backseat mod, but **** this thread and half of your family.

thumb up

Nevermind you edited it.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
thumb up

Nevermind you edited it.

laughing laughing

zom1967
Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum,only used to posting here.

Branlor Swift
Don't worry about it. As you can see from my post that zopzop edited, he isn't the most adjusted fellow.
Just make a Starbrand thread to see how angry and if I'm not mistaken... arroused (?) he gets.

But Scathan will likely never see the light of day again to answer your question. It's most likely he got murdered by Wolverine Doom in the gotg universe.

krisblaze
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/

Here you go buddy.

Mr Master
Originally posted by zom1967

Scathan
That's because Scathan is an entity that will manifest over 1000 years from now. (31st century)

Present day Marvel is based on real world time. (more or less)

Still, that aside, an arc concerning "cosmics/abstracts" will never include every possible character related to said genre.

I wish one day that would happen though. It would establish an absolute hierarchy for starters.

zom1967
Originally posted by Mr Master
That's because Scathan is an entity that will manifest over 1000 years from now. (31st century)

Present day Marvel is based on real world time. (more or less)

Still, that aside, an arc concerning "cosmics/abstracts" will never include every possible character related to said genre.

I wish one day that would happen though. It would establish an absolute hierarchy for starters. I know they show his appearance from far in the future,and i think it is even an alternate reality.but you would think the Celestials have the power to contact him and come back in time,to help them against the Beyonders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.