Dr. Doom Vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Sorcery on sorcery.
Both are mad tech/prep geniuses yet both have magical undertones to their power sets.

1. No prep

2. Ten days prep

Who has the most mystic power on hand, who can bring the most to bear?

AlmightyKfish
Doom, absolutely no contest.

There's mystical background to the whole Black Panther rituals and stuff, but Doom is actually a magician whereas T'challa is not.

I mean, Doom is almost certainly the second best magician on Earth after Strange, Panther would get absolutely wrecked here.

Mindset
I don't know why people keep making Doom vs BP threads.

DTM
Yeah, I wouldnt say BP holds a candle to Dooms mystical power and ability.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindset

Because DOOM WAR wasn't enough of an ass beating for him.

Time Immemorial

Its Riv, that explains it.

riv6672
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
...There's mystical background to the whole Black Panther rituals and stuff, but Doom is actually a magician whereas T'challa is not...
Yeah, BPs mystical origins are why i thought of this, eapecially in the second match up.
As scientifically advanced as Wakanda is, it has to have its share of tribal magic/shamans, all of which BP has access to.

I'm usually surprised by how high BP rates here (h2h, prep, science...), and wondered if he'd pulled some magical stunts i didnt know about...

Wonder Man
I think Doom would assess the magical abilities of rather fast. He once pawened the Beyonder in Secret Wars so I think he can handle people like Black Panther or Magik.
He might even be able to take down Legion.

carver9
I don't know why people keep making Doom vs BP threads because it's an obvious stomp in Doom's favor.

I agree.

riv6672
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I think Doom would assess the magical abilities of rather fast. He once pawened the Beyonder in Secret Wars so I think he can handle people like Black Panther or Magik.
He might even be able to take down Legion.
Fair enough.
Like i've said, the BP love on this site has always surprised me, and shown me lots of retconned badassery. Was curious about his chances magically here.

DarkSaint85
Doom will win here, as KFish already acknowledged.

BP with mystic prep had the Panther God guarding vibranium stores...which Doom bypassed all the same.

riv6672
Did he? That pretty cool...

DarkSaint85
Scans incoming!

http://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/doompanthergod1.jpg
https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/doompanthergod2.jpg

The rest:
http://arousinggrammar.com/2013/09/24/the-motivations-of-doctor-doom/

Mindset
That Cat God is lucky Doom didn't skin him and serve him as General Tso.

riv6672
Damn. Pretty epic Doom feat, thanks DS....thumb up

Rezactic
Probably Doom, Panther might be a better strategist but Doom has him beat in most categories.

Wonder Man
Dr. Doom would beat him. Red Skull beat him.

riv6672
Red beat Black?

Rezactic
When did Red Skull beat Black Panther?

riv6672
No clue.

Vanguard
Panther

Mindset
Originally posted by Vanguard
Panther laughing out loud

One_Angry_Scot
Pretty clear cut win for Doom here.

Vanguard
HtH Panther would beat the breaks off doom. I know that's not the topic here, but still.

Mindset
Originally posted by Vanguard
HtH Panther would beat the breaks off doom. I know that's not the topic here, but still. Hth w/o suits BP would win; hth with suits and Doom breaks him in half.

deathslash
Hth w/o suits BP would win; hth with suits and Doom breaks him in half. serious question here; How would doom manage to hit him?

Mindset
Originally posted by deathslash
serious question here; How would doom manage to hit him? By moving his arm.

deathslash
By moving his arm. laughing seriously though, isn't panther faster, much more agile, and the much better fighter? How would doom even touch him?

Mindset
laughing seriously though, isn't panther faster, much more agile, and the much better fighter? How would doom even touch him? To answer your question, no.

Same way he has touched him and other meta humans with enhanced speed in the past.

Not sure what makes you think Doom is slow.

deathslash
To answer your question, no.

Same way he has touched him and other meta humans with enhanced speed in the past.

Not sure what makes you think Doom is slow. not saying he's slow but I always thought the skill and agility advantages put him above doom as far as h2h goes.

Sin I AM
not saying he's slow but I always thought the skill and agility advantages put him above doom as far as h2h goes.

Naw boo, doom is arguably as skilled

riv6672
If things really worked the way deathslash is implying, half of the characters in comics would never be touched...confused

DarkSaint85
Naked Doom beat and killed a lion with his bare hands. He's no slouch.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Stats/DoomSkill05Doom1.jpg

riv6672
DAMN those well placed shadows... mad

CatL18
Does BP have Sorcerer Supreme level Mystic arts?

Bentley
Originally posted by riv6672
DAMN those well placed shadows... mad

I know, we should be able to see that lion's junk! mad

riv6672
Originally posted by Bentley
I know, we should be able to see that lion's junk! mad
ROWR!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.