Plastic men vs Reed Richards and Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ruijina
Plastic Man and his son Offspring

Mr. Fantastic and Human Torch

Ruijina
bump

riv6672
Team Plas. His son wont even be needed, 9 times out of 10.

Surtur
Plastic Man is pretty much what Reed Richards wishes he could be(when it comes to those types of powers anyways). I suppose Human Torch could go Nova, how is current Plastic Man's resistance to heat?

riv6672
He's meltable, but i dont personally see the fight going that long. Plus a NB puts Reed in equal (more) danger. There's no way to get Plas clear of the battle field to use it, i dont think.

I've no real bone to pick here, just how i see it. Plas is pretty powerful.

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
He's meltable, but i dont personally see the fight going that long. Plus a NB puts Reed in equal (more) danger. There's no way to get Plas clear of the battle field to use it, i dont think.

I've no real bone to pick here, just how i see it. Plas is pretty powerful.

Reed might be in danger of the heat too, but if it comes to that or defeat...well, I guess you could argue Johnny probably doesn't want Reed dead. But then they probably don't want to get beaten unconscious by two stretchy guys either.

riv6672
Haha, i like the way you put that! thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.