Phoenix vsThree Beyonders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
Can she take down even one before she goes down,and she seems to be another cosmic not to eager to face them!

Mr Master
^^ The so called "child unit" annihilates Phoenix. So, forget one of his big bros.

Digi
Originally posted by zom1967
...she seems to be another cosmic not to eager to face them!

Based on what?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Digi
Based on what? Based on the Phoenix not appearing since it was "killed" 2 years ago

You can tell how scared of the Beyonders it is since it died before they appeared. You should see how scared Mar-Vell is of them.

zom1967
Well you have to think she will eventually be back,but I hear what your saying.

Reflassshh
Yeah, even Jack Kirby was afraid of them iirc. thumb up

zom1967
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Yeah, even Jack Kirby was afraid of them iirc. thumb up Smart does not equal-smart ass!

zom1967
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Yeah, even Jack Kirby was afraid of them iirc. thumb up No I`m sorry jackie boy thought thet where gods!

zom1967
Don`t quiz me on my idol,Kirby is the man,i know he crated the celestials,in fact he created just about everthing in the Marvel universe.So he can`t be compaired to anyone!

zopzop
Originally posted by Mr Master
^^ The so called "child unit" annihilates Phoenix. So, forget one of his big bros.
Less than the Phoenix just took out two adult Beyonders sad

Marvel's Hierarchy is now officially a clusterphuck.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Based on the Phoenix not appearing since it was "killed" 2 years ago

You can tell how scared of the Beyonders it is since it died before they appeared. You should see how scared Mar-Vell is of them. Please Mar-Vell isnt half as scared as uncle Ben.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by bbrem123
Please Mar-Vell isnt half as scared as uncle Ben.

Thomas and Martha Wayne were so scared, they offed themselves.

leonidas
*walks in, ponders why this thread is still open....*

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
Abyss/Ex Nihilo and Failbrand took out two Beyonders.

Thor and Hyperion were holding off HUNDREDS of Beyonders.

As crappy as the PF has been written this past decade, I'm sure it's still more powerful than Thor or Hyperion or Failbrand.

DarkSaint85
Unless the Beyonders shapeshifted into a dragon?

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Unless the Beyonders shapeshifted into a dragon?
Then the PF is phucked. eek!

ShadowFyre
Or a giant lol. So one beyonder ripped off thors arm and poked out hypes eyes but now their gonna fight 100? Regardless, Marvels all jacked up, characters range from street level to universe buster level in a matter of a few panels.

leonidas
Originally posted by zopzop
Abyss/Ex Nihilo and Failbrand took out two Beyonders.

Thor and Hyperion were holding off HUNDREDS of Beyonders.

As crappy as the PF has been written this past decade, I'm sure it's still more powerful than Thor or Hyperion or Failbrand.

failbrand cracked the sh!t out of me. thumb up

i'm still not fully ready to say that those beyonders were intended to be equal to the lt killers..... not sure if there will be an explanation, but i think we need to make a distinction for threads. the gap between showings is too great and irreconcilable at the moment.

if we use the thor/hype beyonders, than sure, she can win. if we use the others, it's spite. either way the thread doesn't work.

Galan007
^ I'm really hoping the Avengers contending with the Ivory Kings turns out to be an illusion or somesuch... Similar to what the Celestials did to Beyonder during Secret Wars when he *thought* he'd tooled an entire planet full of them:
http://i.imgur.com/UVZYneA.png

If not, then we can liken it to Supergirl "almost destroying" Anti-Monitor during COIE--DC just gave her one last big hoorah before she was killed. IF what the Avengers did to the IK's is legit, then it is pretty much the same thing on an even larger(and much more stupid) scale.

carver9
This is Hickman. He always have something up under his sleeves and he tends to respect power levels as well.

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Or a giant lol. So one beyonder ripped off thors arm and poked out hypes eyes but now their gonna fight 100? Regardless, Marvels all jacked up, characters range from street level to universe buster level in a matter of a few panels.

...but, but Thor and Hype are kryptonite to the Beyonders, right? Breevort said so. laughing

zom1967
The barrier is shut.Don`t think the Beyonder`s can get thru,i am sure the ivory kings have other means.And will eventually face Phoenix,Galactus(with the nullifier,i am thinking they will be earaced by this.But lets not forget that death is still around,and oblivian.So lets not forget whatever is left of the universe,will be decided on Battle world!

zom1967
*walks in, ponders why this thread is still open....* If you don`t like the thread ignore it,just trying at least to make interesting battles.If you don`t like it that`s fine I like to debate comics and have been reading them since 1972.Yes I am an old man 47!

Prof. T.C McAbe
With a human host PF stomps, without it loses.

Branlor Swift
Couple things to point out.

You can always ignore a thread you dislike.
Maybe he's just trying to make intriguing matchups? Who are you to judge?
If you don't like it, you know what? That's swell
Some people like to debate comics
Maybe someone who made this thread might have been reading comics since 1972, you never know
And yeah, some people might be 47 here. Show some respect

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Couple things to point out.

You can always ignore a thread you dislike.
Maybe he's just trying to make intriguing matchups? Who are you to judge?
If you don't like it, you know what? That's swell
Some people like to debate comics
Maybe someone who made this thread might have been reading comics since 1972, you never know
And yeah, some people might be 47 here. Show some respect

Report him, like I did, leo likes to provoke an troll it's phucking time we end him, here and now!

zom1967
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Report him, like I did, leo likes to provoke an troll it's phucking time we end him, here and now! I was born 10/31/67 so that makes me 47,I have over 4,000 comics.95% marvel sorry if I am a marvel zombie(you have to be over 38 to even know what that means).I have the knowledge to debate anything you want in the Marvel universe.If you want to provoke me you might be sorry in the end!

8swords
Originally posted by Galan007
^ I'm really hoping the Avengers contending with the Ivory Kings turns out to be an illusion or somesuch... Similar to what the Celestials did to Beyonder during Secret Wars when he *thought* he'd tooled an entire planet full of them:
http://i.imgur.com/UVZYneA.png

If not, then we can liken it to Supergirl "almost destroying" Anti-Monitor during COIE--DC just gave her one last big hoorah before she was killed. IF what the Avengers did to the IK's is legit, then it is pretty much the same thing on an even larger(and much more stupid) scale.

Curious, is that pre or post beyonder

iceman24567
I was born 10/31/67 so that makes me 47,I have over 4,000 comics.95% marvel sorry if I am a marvel zombie(you have to be over 38 to even know what that means).I have the knowledge to debate anything you want in the Marvel universe.If you want to provoke me you might be sorry in the end! laughing

zom1967
Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing I have been reading comics since 1972 and am 47,you have a problem with that bring it.i have instant recall of comics I read 30 years ago,i have the first appearance of L.T(dr.Strange 157)and the first issue when journey into mystery becomes Thor#126,and I could go on and on!So don`t think I am some novice!

DarkSaint85
I was born 10/31/67 so that makes me 47,I have over 4,000 comics.95% marvel sorry if I am a marvel zombie(you have to be over 38 to even know what that means).I have the knowledge to debate anything you want in the Marvel universe.If you want to provoke me you might be sorry in the end!

What's a Marvel Zombie?

abhilegend
Zombie bitten marvel comics

zom1967
Thats why I said you have to be in your late 30`s to even no what a Marvel zombie is.And I want my no Prize,that`s even older than a Marvel Zombie.I let some oldster explain that one!but you have to be aware ,I have a bias towards D.C.Wendy and Marvin,then the Wonder twins.Wonder twin powers activate,form of a bucket of water,form of an eagle.They might have well have said form of a jack ass!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
Zombie bitten marvel comics

I had no idea you were so old, abhi bhai.

Zom, you may be the oldest - and hence, the most knowledgeable - poster here thumb up.

Bada doesn't count, as reptiles age differently.

zom1967
Thats why I said you have to be in your late 30`s to even no what a Marvel zombie is.And I want my no Prize,that`s even older than a Marvel Zombie.I let some oldster explain that one!but you have to be aware ,I have a bias towards D.C.Wendy and Marvin,then the Wonder twins.Wonder twin powers activate,form of a bucket of water,form of an eagle.They might have well have said form of a jack ass! I used to feel the same way as you my friend.But guess what you will be 47 before you know it.So enjoy your youth while you have it ,enjoy every day!

Reflassshh
wtf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.