Titania vs. Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What do you think?

zopzop
Titania is probably the strongest non herald level female over at Marvel, yet they constantly job her out.

In comics, he destroys her.

In any forum with even a little bit of common sense, she breaks him and uses his bones for toothpicks.

Wonder Man
I don't know that his claws are strong enough to kill her but he may have other ways to win just the same. His healing factor really opens the door.

deathslash
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I don't know that his claws are strong enough to kill her but he may have other ways to win just the same. His healing factor really opens the door. There are only about three versions of Creed that I could see taking a majority against her. These versions include the Rouge busting creed, AoA Creed, and Adamantium skeleton Creed. I guess I'll give him 1/10 fights here because he could feasibly wear her down and then choke her out when she has no energy left.

StiltmanFTW
Sabretooth is really more durable than most think. Even without adamantium.

And let's not start bringing up low showings/jobbing - because Titania got embarrassed in the first event that introduced her. Nothing tops that.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sabretooth is really more durable than most think. Even without adamantium.

And let's not start bringing up low showings/jobbing - because Titania got embarrassed in the first event that introduced her. Nothing tops that.
Black cat beat Creed......

StiltmanFTW
Titania developed a Spider-Man phobia, the most embarrassing phobia ever.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Titania developed a Spider-Man phobia, the most embarrassing phobia ever.
laughing

Like I said, Marvel jobs the sh|t out of her. She and Volcanna had so much potential but nothing ever came of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.