Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/09/activision-confirms-black-ops-3-is-coming-this-year?abthid=5526d698691a62be5200003c

Looking forward to some proper Treyarch zombies, if nothing else.

Kazenji
Looking foward to the 3rd one and its only been about 4 years since Treyarch's last CoD game.

Kazenji
Bfr053KdD6w

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kazenji
Bfr053KdD6w That was... actually a very well done trailer. Gonna need to see some gameplay though.

Sounds kind of like Deus Ex. Humanity is divided on the issue of a prejudice against augmented people, and our in game abilities will stem from these augs.

Nemesis X
58Pspqx0XGs

Nemesis X
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Call-Duty-Black-Ops-3-Isn-t-Linear-Previous-Games-71542.html

Gotta say that's quite the step up. Before the screw ups that were Modern Warfare 3, Ghosts and Advanced Warfare, Treyarch's Black Ops was one of the few CoDs I rarely enjoyed so I'm gonna keep an eye on this.

Tzeentch
Definitely sounds promising. A nazi-zombies style campaign is pretty much what a lot of people were asking for anyway.

Arachnid1
For those of you who care, this launches thursday

k2GMPVXLGbk

Arachnid1
I haven't had this much fun with a CoD in years. The multiplayer is well made and I have yet to run into any maps that I hate, not to mention the zombies is one of the best I've played. It's really difficult though. I find myself getting overran at round 5 as opposed to the usual 30. The campaign is alright so far, but nothing amazing. The other aspects more than make up for it.

I'm also pretty sure the chat system is glitched or down. I have yet to encounter a five year old informing me of the obscene acts that took place between him and my mother. This is very worrying

All in all, this will be the first CoD to keep me busy for a while I think. There's been a bit of a learning curve since I've been away so long, and my overall KD is definitely negative, but I'm actually beginning to go positive in my games. Maybe I can bring it back up.

Jmanghan
Infinity Ward has made better games overall.

Still waiting for Modern Warfare 4.

The Black Ops series is good, but I feel like not only is Modern Warfare all-around better-selling, but they are betters games as well.

BackFire
Well the team that made the first two Modern Warfare games (the good ones) is pretty much gone, the Infinity Ward that is left is a shell. MW3 was pretty mediocre, I thought, and Ghosts was awful. I think they're now probably the worst of the three teams making COD games.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BackFire
Well the team that made the first two Modern Warfare games (the good ones) is pretty much gone, the Infinity Ward that is left is a shell. MW3 was pretty mediocre, I thought, and Ghosts was awful. I think they're now probably the worst of the three teams making COD games. A lot of people liked MW3 more then MW2.

World at War was pretty good too.

But COD 1 remains one of my favorite video games of all time.

Jesus McBurger
*coughs* fallout 4 *coughs*

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
*coughs* fallout 4 *coughs* I don't understand what you're trying to say.

That FallOut 4 is better?

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I don't understand what you're trying to say.

That FallOut 4 is better?
Of course

Impediment
Still in North Texas working.

Still haven't played.

Darth Martin
I just can't get into the Treyarch "look". Infinity Ward games are better handled and visually IMO. The company that did Ghosts was nice too.

BruceSkywalker
is it easy to save progress in the game ?

Impediment
New DLC map pack is pretty dope.

Skyjacked is a recreation of the Hijacked boat map from BO2 and it's f*cking awesome looking.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I just can't get into the Treyarch "look". Infinity Ward games are better handled and visually IMO. The company that did Ghosts was nice too. Ghosts was the worst COD game I've ever played.

Ghosts was trash.

JenniferFox
Basically Call of Duty: Balck Ops 3 is a reskin of Black Ops 2 with one or two extra's. Once you have played the baffling campaign you get to access nightmares, which is a campaign with zombie enemies. A nice touch. I give it one point for this. I am die hard fan of this series so I Call of Duty:Blak Ops III kaufen from online website since I wanted to play it as soon as I can but I was bit disappointed. Though CoD: black ops 1 was totally awesome! I also give it one point for zombies, always fun. The last point goes for having up to 4 players on campaign. But everything else is pretty dire. Incredibly bad net code. The whole game is a mishmash of borrowed ideas on a tired formula with a poor engine. I mean 6vs6 in team deathmatch?? Battlefield is 32 a side and 50 times larger maps. I haven't bought a COD since Black Ops 2 on the 360. I thought I'd give it another go. I cannot express how thoroughly disappointed I am with this wasted opportunity. But as the Infinite Warfare trailer is released I hope that this game will be different.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.