So is Shatterpoint tenatavily canon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
The events of Shatterpoint were referenced in the first issue of Kanan The Last Padawan, and its not like anything (that I know of) contradicts anything in new canon, so I think maybe they could add it in. Of course, Depa did briefly turn to the dark side, but maybe the "insanity plea" can be taken into account after she awoke from her coma.

ares834
No. It's not canon in anyway.

carthage
No it's not and Depa still sucks even in canon

Darth Abonis
She's one of the few beings to know Vapaad. I think that's pretty cool.

NTJack0
Nope.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
No it's not and Depa still sucks even in canon How would you know?

DARTH POWER
Shatterpoint is a 'Legend' in the new Canon. Bits of it may be true. But the novel as it is- it's Not canon.

Vorpal Ruin
Honestly, I expect much material from "Legends" will eventually be re-published into a higher form of canon. There is some really nice work out there that Disney will certainly want to utilize, whether it's simply to get a few bucks or because they genuinely enjoy the work and would like to keep it.

I do not look forward to reading the same stories again, though, even if there are slight changes.

Lord Stark
Wait the events were referenced how?

Nephthys
Shatterpoint was mentioned in the RotS novel? Isn't that canon?

RexCloneWarsMVS
Mace windu used shatterpoint to save a injured clone who was stuck in a ATTE in "liberty of Ryloth" from season 1 of TCW, so yeah shatterpoint is canon

ares834
We're talking about the novel not the ability.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Shatterpoint was mentioned in the RotS novel? Isn't that canon?

No.

Darth Abonis
We don't know if the power is still canon. It might be said he just used telekinesis.

Revanchiste
Alter environement still canon? So Shatterpoint and force storm too !!!

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Wait the events were referenced how?

A separatist commander notes that before she was "unstable"

Later Kanan/adorable Caleb says something along the lines of. "After master Billaba emerged from...... whatever it is she emerged from."

Obviously her coma. She also got a tk feat so yay me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.