Superman / Constantine -Vs- Silver Surfer / Dr.Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Superman
Constantine

Vs

Silver Surfer
Dr.Strange

carver9
Team 2

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Team 1 wins

Agreed

9jaboy
Superman Stomps surfer quikly,Then constantine and Supes proceed to destroy strange.

AlmightyKfish
Team 2.

In a no prep battle Strange will beat Constantine and then can team with Surfer to defeat Superman. DcNu Constantine is better than Vertigo Constantine in this kind of fight, but Strange is still far better suited imo.

Meanwhile Surfer and Superman will basically stalemate until Strange gets involved.

Edit: I just remembered, current Strange can use the words of the Black Priests, which he used to disable Thor, Hyperion, Ex Nihilo(s), Abyss, Nightmask and Starbrand with one phrase. So you know, there is that.

DarkSaint85
Current Constantine can use backwards Zatanna magic as well, so the 'one word' attack holds true for him too.

'Pots'.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Agreed

Disagree. Basic knowledge of their opponents will ruin it for team 1. Team 2 pulls a high majority imo.

9jaboy
Disagree. Basic knowledge of their opponents will ruin it for team 1. Team 2 pulls a high majority imo.

What basic knowlegde?

Team 1 Stomps.

Supermex
lol

carver9
Originally posted by 9jaboy
What basic knowlegde?

Team 1 Stomps.

Weaknesses. Strengths.

DarkSaint85
Everyone on DC Earth knows about Superman, of course. But Constantine?

If anything, surely TEam 1 has far more info on their opponents, given that Strange/Surfer are rather public figures?

abhilegend
Current Strange is too much.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Everyone on DC Earth knows about Superman, of course. But Constantine?

If anything, surely TEam 1 has far more info on their opponents, given that Strange/Surfer are rather public figures?

Probably. So what can be exploited to take Surfer and Strange out?

9jaboy
Weaknesses. Strengths.

Even if Surfer knows his weakness,Superman won't give him time..

Strengths?

carver9
Even if Surfer knows his weakness,Superman won't give him time..

Strengths?

Who said anything about Surfer?

9jaboy
Who said anything about Surfer?

Me.

Constantine would handle strange.

Strengths?

carver9
Me.

Constantine would handle strange.

Strengths?

no expression

I can post one scan to end all of this. Just one, and if you try to argue against it, I have two more right behind it. Just let it go.

Anyways...depending on how the fight starts off, I'm giving this to team Strange after a hard fight. Superman and Surfer is debatable but Strange holds the key here.

9jaboy
no expression

I can post one scan to end all of this. Just one, and if you try to argue against it, I have two more right behind it. Just let it go.

Anyways...depending on how the fight starts off, I'm giving this to team Strange after a hard fight. Superman and Surfer is debatable but Strange holds the key here.
How does strange hold the key? Are you implying that Strange easily defeats constantine?

9jaboy

carver9
Never said Strange would easily defeat Constantine but he can change the tide of this battle drastically as soon as it starts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.