I remember when the beyonders just let energy thrught our universe with permission fr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
It was said they existed outside linear time,they created the cosmic cubes.Then they even helped beta ray bill,defeat.I hounestly forget who her name was.But if she had consumed enough of the universe they admitted they could not stop her.Galactus empowered alpha ray bill to help stop her.and between the 3 of them they did!someone help me with her name?

zom1967
Originally posted by zom1967
It was said they existed outside linear time,they created the cosmic cubes.Then they even helped beta ray bill,defeat.I hounestly forget who her name was.But if she had consumed enough of the universe they admitted they could not stop her.Galactus empowered alpha ray bill to help stop her.and between the 3 of them they did!someone help me with her name? It was supposed to be permission from eternity,sorry it did not fit.

Galan007
How many times have the mods warned you about posting these types of threads in the versus forum? It's clear at this point you're just a sock/troll.

Reported.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007
How many times have the mods warned you about posting these types of threads in the versus forum? It's clear at this point you're just a sock/troll.

Reported.

Lol he answered his own post, either a troll or an idiot.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
idiot. thumb up

carver9
He's obviously a troll.

zom1967
How dare you guys treat me this way,i post here to have fun and releive stress,but you jo`s do nothing but make me feel worse.i admit I should not have posted that here,I am used to going directly to this bord battle or not.I have to stop doing that,but don`t treat me like a peice of shit because in posted in the wrong forum,does that really make you feel better about your self?if so thats really pathetic,I love posting about comics,not insulting other people.I will argue about comics all day,but don`t use personal insultes.Like I said I am no troll I have been reading comics for 43 years,probably before most of you where born,so cut me a break OK.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
He's obviously a troll.

Birds of a feather?

Mindset
How dare you guys treat me this way,i post here to have fun and releive stress,but you jo`s do nothing but make me feel worse.i admit I should not have posted that here,I am used to going directly to this bord battle or not.I have to stop doing that,but don`t treat me like a peice of shit because in posted in the wrong forum,does that really make you feel better about your self?if so thats really pathetic,I love posting about comics,not insulting other people.I will argue about comics all day,but don`t use personal insultes.Like I said I am no troll I have been reading comics for 43 years,probably before most of you where born,so cut me a break OK. I have been reading comics for 43 1/2 years.

zom1967
Originally posted by Mindset
I have been reading comics for 43 1/2 years. Funny man,you be a jerk off to!no wonder the world is full of ass holes! And you seem to be one of the biggest!

Mindset
Funny man,you be a jerk off to!no wonder the world is full of ass holes! And you seem to be one of the biggest! Why are you cursing at me, I just told you how long I've been reading comics. erm

LordofBrooklyn
Zom, Badabing is the one prompting them to disrespect you.

Insane Titan
Reading this is just the state of KMC is at now.

Sin I AM
How dare you guys treat me this way,i post here to have fun and releive stress,but you jo`s do nothing but make me feel worse.i admit I should not have posted that here,I am used to going directly to this bord battle or not.I have to stop doing that,but don`t treat me like a peice of shit because in posted in the wrong forum,does that really make you feel better about your self?if so thats really pathetic,I love posting about comics,not insulting other people.I will argue about comics all day,but don`t use personal insultes.Like I said I am no troll I have been reading comics for 43 years,probably before most of you where born,so cut me a break OK.

Lol, trolls have feelings?

Originally posted by Mindset
I have been reading comics for 43 1/2 years.

I've never read a comic

Mindset
I've never read a comic We know. thumb up

iceman24567
laughing

LordofBrooklyn
I've never read a comic

Your posts about Thor made that painfully obvious.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Your posts about Thor made that painfully obvious.

Are you done?

Impediment
This isn't a versus thread. Don't make any more threads like this in the versus forum.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.