What happened to the Revan/Malak/Traya era Dark Jedi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hero of Python
One thing I've noticed in SWTOR is that there's no faction representing the Dark Jedi who followed Revan/Malak and Traya 300 years before the events of the game.

Is it just assumed that they all made their way to the Sith Empire somehow and joined up? I would guess not, since Revan himself had such a hard time finding them. Wouldn't they have created their own micro-faction during that three century gap? These guys were loyal to Dark Lords of the Sith not named Vitiate after all...and I would guess there were still thousands of them roaming about after the Civil War and Jedi Purge. One of them had to have thought "well gee I'm powerful enough to be the new Dark Lord everyone follow me!"

Especially since the Jedi order was in tatters and it's two strongest remaining members, Revan and Meetra, were out trying to stop the True Sith.

FreshestSlice
They were all crushed to death and blown into oblivion at Malachor V.

Hero of Python
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
They were all crushed to death and blown into oblivion at Malachor V.

Or maybe Exile killed them all since it seemed like 500 rushed you in the base there laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.