The DC Avengers -Vs- The Marvel Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
The (closest) DC counterparts (hero or villain) of Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Sentry, Ant Man, Wasp, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Vision, and Wonder Man that are not the following members of the Justice League team up and take on a team consisting of the closest Marvel equivalents of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Flash, Shazam, Green Arrow, Hawkman, Hawkgirl and Cyborg that are not the members of the Avengers previously named.

The setting is a deserted mid-size city in the Image Universe so neither team has home-universe advantage.

Round 1: There is no prep time or prior knowledge.
Round 2: Both teams get a day to study and prepare.
Round 3: DC's Avengers get an hour to study and prepare. Marvel's Justice League is blindsided.
Round 4: Marvel's Justice League gets an hour to study and prepare. DC's Avengers are blindsided.
Round 5: The Avengers and Justice League hear about what's going and are pissed about it for some reason so they team to take on their analogues.

You make the teams

Supermex
My stab at it..

For Marvel Justice League

Superman = Hyperion
Batman = Black Panther
Wonder Woman = Lady Sif or Lady Thor
Martian Manhunter = Super-Skrull
Shazam = Capt. Britain
Aquaman = Namor
Green Lantern = Quasar
Flash = Northstar
Green Arrow = ????
Hawkman = Archangel
Hawkgirl = Valkyrie
Cyborg = Cable

I know it may not match up the best, but with the restrictions I think that could work.. Changes can be made to the lineup by anyone.

For DC Avengers

Captain America = Deathstroke
Iron Man = Lex Luthor
Thor = Black Adam
Hulk = Solomon Grundy
Sentry = Bizarro
Ant Man = The Atom
Wasp = ????
Quicksilver = ????
Scarlet Witch = Zatanna
Hawkeye = ????
Vision = Red Tornado
Wonderman = Firestorm

That is the best I can come up with. And I have no idea who would win.

I have no idea for Hawkeye, Wasp, Green Arrow or Quicksilver though. I only know of the Atom who can shrink his size for DC. If anyone can think of better ones let me know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.