Will Star Wars end?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
I'm just afraid that the NEU will not last as long as the old EU, and when say, 2020 rolls around, the only "new" Star Wars book at Barnes and Nobles will be the Empire Strikes Back re-re-re-re mastered story novelization.

DarthAnt66
Even if it does, I doubt anyone on this forum ever read the complete saga from start to finish (from books, comics, video games, source books, etc).

Hero of Python
Barnes and Nobles still around in 2020?

Zenwolf
Why would it end exactly? Something as big as Star Wars doesn't end. There's an entire Universe out there to explore.

Lord Stark
No it won't as long as it keeps making money. Its already been going for 40 years and still seems to be going. And now with a new generation of movies, animated series, ect. As long as this money train keeps being fueled it will likely go another 40. I mean shit, even the garbage prequels were a gold mine. If these new movies are at least as good...man this series could still have novels being released in 2077.

I mean we are still getting LOTRs games and Tolkien is long dead. Star Wars has no single author and so the possibilities are endless.

The Merchant
SW is never ending. It's a juggernaut, heck if you look at the majority of the stuff most really haven't scratched the surface of what SW can really become, mostly focusing on Sith vs. Jedi or Empire vs. Rebels.

NTJack0
It's not going to, you know how much money they make off this franchise? You're insane if you think it's dying anytime soon.

Revanchiste
It will not end until someone write an end...
It could be let unfinished... But it will never end....

psmith81992
Originally posted by The Merchant
SW is never ending. It's a juggernaut, heck if you look at the majority of the stuff most really haven't scratched the surface of what SW can really become, mostly focusing on Sith vs. Jedi or Empire vs. Rebels.

Why would anyone give a damn about anything BUT sith vs. Jedi. Star Wars is supposed to focus on the force. I've never showed the slightest interest in anything but.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by psmith81992
Why would anyone give a damn about anything BUT sith vs. Jedi. Star Wars is supposed to focus on the force. I've never showed the slightest interest in anything but.

Because there's more to the SWU than Jedi and Sith, also Star Wars isn't suppose to focus on The Force, it's a large focus but not the main focus. The main focus is the battle between good and evil.

However that doesn't mean everything else gets shoved aside, or can't be explored.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Why would it end exactly? Something as big as Star Wars doesn't end. There's an entire Universe out there to explore.

As usual ZenWolf hits the nail on the head. thumb up

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
As usual ZenWolf hits the nail on the head. thumb up

I like hitting nails, but what other nails have I hit? confused

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by psmith81992
Why would anyone give a damn about anything BUT sith vs. Jedi. Star Wars is supposed to focus on the force. I've never showed the slightest interest in anything but. my favorite character is captain rex, **** the force XD

Col. Valerian
SW will never end. It will go on forever and ever. And ever. And ever... evil face

RexCloneWarsMVS
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
SW will never end. It will go on forever and ever. And ever. And ever... evil face Star Wars will end on my 110 birthday which is in 95 years lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.