NBA Playoff 2015

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dynamix
The 8th seed is still to be determined but as of right now...here are the match-ups

East
1. Hawks vs 8. Pacers
2. Cavaliers vs 7. Celtics
3. Bulls vs 6. Bucks
4. Raptors vs 5. Wizards

West
1. Warriors vs 8. Pelicans
2. Spurs vs 7. Mavericks
3. Clippers vs 6. Grizzlies
4. Blazers vs 5. Rockets

which team is moving to round two, in ur opinion? explain if possible.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hawks vs. Pacers: Hawks in 5-6

Cavs vs celtics: cavs in 4

Bulls vs bucks: bulls in 6

Raptors vs wizards: raptors in 6-7

I'll explain later.

Warriors vs Pelicans: warriors in 4

Spurs vs Mavericks: Spurs in 5-6

Clippers vs Grizzlies: Grizzlies in 6

Blazers vs rockets: rockets in 7

dynamix
^ha, damn u got Cavs sweeping my Celtics lol. i'm just glad we even made the playoff haha.

great prediction, btw...i think the only one that i somewhat disagree on is the Clippers/ Grizzlies prediction. that might go the distance or i see Clippers winning ha

dynamix
man....this is crunch time for OKC. They need to beat Minnesota AND HOPE Spurs gives a crap enough to beat the Pelicans tonight lol. Poor Westbrook. A record breaking season and might not even crack the playoffs.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
LETS GO PELICAAAAAANS

dynamix
haha! Feel bad for the kid Russell. Harden fckn snatching that mvp crown with an emphatic triple double tonite lol

SS, u think Spurs threw that game?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah. I think the Spurs were trying to win in order to get the 2nd seed + homecourt advantage. 'Cans pulled through tho. cool

dynamix
from the way things are looking, Warriors and Cavaliers are on route for a collision course. Who's taking it?

Based
Warriors in 7.

dynamix
ha, think so? I can't wait to see how Lebron deals with the slick play of the Warriors. should be a good one!

TheHulk
Originally posted by dynamix
ha, think so? I can't wait to see how Lebron deals with the slick play of the Warriors. should be a good one! thumb up

dynamix
think i'm gonna give it to Warriors in 6.

AsbestosFlaygon
Cavs in 7.

Time Immemorial
No one seems to care

dynamix
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
No one seems to care

lol, i know, right?! oh well. i'm still excited for it. got 100 on warriors, lol

TheHulk
think i'm gonna give it to Warriors in 6. As good as the warriors have become and really they are amazing, look at their season record, i don't think they are beating the Cavs at all. Hell, i won't be surprised if the Cavs sweep them.

dynamix
i don't know bro, GS offense is almost perfect AND they have an official go-to guy now in Curry. And their defense is pretty legit too. Only thing i' worry about is that, now, James is becoming a clutch player. something he really wasn't before. that will certainly pose a problem if the game is close.

TheHulk
i don't know bro, GS offense is almost perfect AND they have an official go-to guy now in Curry. And their defense is pretty legit too. Only thing i' worry about is that, now, James is becoming a clutch player. something he really wasn't before. that will certainly pose a problem if the game is close. I can agree with what you said but the only problem for me is that the Cavs, specifically LeBron, always have that ability to nullify that good thing about your team. But hey, that's just me.

dynamix
yes 1-0 haha! now if we can do it 3 more times

TheHulk
yes 1-0 haha! now if we can do it 3 more times This is gonna be a good Final series. Both playing at their best and to see who wins, The best or the MVP.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Damn...

dynamix
one more, baby!! I'd like there to be less one on one and more of a team play effort on the warriors part but whatever works, i suppose.

TheHulk
Well...that was disappointing...

dynamix
woohooo!! I was right, warriors in 6!!

Inhuman
Originally posted by TheHulk
Well...that was disappointing...

Not all all

Robtard
Ca. thumb up

AsbestosFlaygon
Damn you, dynamix.

I just lost my bet. $2,500 down the shitter. No way I'm getting that back now.

Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving... Why'd you have to get injured when LeBron needed you?

dynamix
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Damn you, dynamix.

Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving... Why'd you have to get injured when LeBron needed you?

damn bro, $2,500?!! Man you don't play around! I won 200 at my company and i thought that was alot lol!

TheHulk
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Damn you, dynamix.

You deserve that lost if you were stupid enough to bet that much....

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Steph Curry top 10 PG?

AsbestosFlaygon
He's the best PG right now, no doubt.

All-time? Too early to call.
We'll have to see how his career turns out. One debilitating injury can affect his stats and his performance.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I think it's safe to assume this will be Curry's only MVP barring injuries to Lebron James, Kevin Durant, and Anthony Davis. That said, what are the Warrior's title chances next year? With Lebron still in this league, KD being as hungry as ever, and AD continuing his meteoric rise, do the Warriors win another one in the near future?

dynamix
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Steph Curry top 10 PG?

he should at least be in the conversation in my opinion. I don't however see any repeat from them. Spurs will once again wake up from slumber. Thunders will be pump from this year's result. Cav's, i feel, still believe they are better than Warriors. Too much odds stacking up against them.

AsbestosFlaygon
Cavs would've won if Love, Irving, and Varejao weren't injured.

Warriors have another shot at the title if they manage to keep their current roster intact.

TheHulk
Curry top 10 PG? As for doing his job as a point guard, his barely half of CP3. But due to his deadly shooting ability...yeah he can be in the convo...a little unfairly though.

AsbestosFlaygon
He shoots better than CP3. The reason why he missed a lot of shots in the Finals was Cavs' defense was primarily locked on him.
His passing skills is also superior. Not yet as good as CP3, but it might improve.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.