is Medal of Honor franchise is over?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
I really confused with this. There will be new call of duty. It is CoD Black Ops 3. Ok. Medal of Honor is Rivals with Black Ops, because Medal of Honor 2010 vs Call of Duty: Black Ops and Medal of Honor Warfighter vs Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Are EA ans Danger Close going to planning to make a new MoH for Battling with Black Ops 3? Or Medal of Honor Franchise is Over on Warfighter?

Kazenji
I think Medal of Honor is dead franchise after when Warfighter was released.

Tzeentch
Warfighter was the death-knell of MoH, from what I understand. Medal of Honor 2010 was already a general disappointment in EA's eyes in failing to compete with Call of Duty, Warfighter was even worse, in every way. iirc EA is on record of saying that they have "no plans at this time" of creating another MoH.

Kazenji
I use to love the Medal of Honor games especially those early PS1 games blasting Nazi's away.

Smasandian
I like the "reboot" version in 2010. I thought it was fun and had some cool moments.

Who knows....

Tzeentch
2010 MoH wasn't terrible. It just committed the sin of not being able to drag market share from CoD.

Smasandian
Yeah.

I enjoyed the more down to Earth type missions and felt some parts were pretty cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.