What are you currently playing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
Basically just what the title says, this topic can be exactly like the "what are you reading now?" topic in the book forum.

Right now I'm focused mainly on playing Torchlight 2. I've been playing Psi Ops on the PC as well. I was initially hesitant to do this because Psi Ops on PC does not support a gamepad and I figured the controls with the telekinesis, etc. would be clunky using the mouse and keyboard. Surprisingly..no, the keyboard/mouse setup works well. Which means I'll have to give "Second Sight" on PC a shot too.

Zack Fair
Destiny. Occasional Dying Light/Master Chief Collection on Xbone.

Spawningpool
Saints row 2 wanted to hit the the roots

Sacred 117
Nostalgia binging on Donkey Kong 64, now that it's on virtual console. With the random blank spot in my memory where it long resided, let me just say it's about f**king time. big grin

One_Angry_Scot
Currently playing Total War: Attila. Playing as these guys.

http://i.imgur.com/S9yiSrG.png

The Picts. Not doing so good though.

-Pr-
Heavily modded Skyrim, occasionally FFXIV, and WWE 2K15 which just came out on pc.

Arachnid1
Modded Skyrim, State of Decay, Resident Evil Revelations 2, Battlefield Hardline, and Battlefield 4.

Impediment
Mortal Kombat X, The Last of Us, and GTA V on PS4.

Spawningpool
Nuclear throne... It's so hard

KCJ506
Mortal Kombat X

Jmanghan
Final Fantasy: Dissidia Duodecim 012 (trying to max out all characters), Street Fighter X Tekken, Star Wars: Jedi Academy.

|King Joker|
Replaying Batman: Arkham City.

cdtm
vvvvvv

Dat music.

Reflassshh
AC IV, still better than Unity.

Kazenji
Ys Origin, Diablo 3 & Titan Quest.

Spawningpool
Watch dogs

Reflassshh
Gta Online, I want that phucking hydra.

-Pr-
SWTOR, 12xp for the next while, I can finally finish the class missions.

Also finally killed that damned Bothrium Beast on Oricon with my Juggernaut. **** that guy.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Spawningpool
Watch dogs People still play that personificafion of disappointment?

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Jmanghan
People still play that personificafion of disappointment?
The game is so beautiful what are you talking about?

Reflassshh
Yeah, right.

Quincy
Final Fantasy VIII

-Pr-
Originally posted by Quincy
Final Fantasy VIII

thumb up

Arachnid1
Finally finished the semester and got back to Dragon Age Inquisition.

I'm gonna play the hell out of this game while mixing in with Witcher 3 and Bloodborne. Man, too much RPG content. Next gen may have been weak as a whole, but RPGs so far have been on point.

Surtur
Just began playing "The Witcher 2" on Xbox 360. Also installed Dark Messiah Heroes of Might and Magic on PC, I just got it in a bundle on Steam.

Impediment
Heavy Rain on PS3.

cdtm
Right this second, Saints Row the Third.

Regretting choosing the stag v2 over satchel charges, after seeing what's unlocked in the next mission.

And who rides a tank when they have a speeder bike anyways?

Estacado
Alien vs Predator (2010)

They need to make a next gen Predator game.
Like concrete jungle with a big ass map with city and alien planet levels.

Or a Predator rpg where you could hunt different creatures.

Reflassshh
The Walking Dead S2E1. Pretty good so far.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by cdtm

Regretting choosing the stag v2 over satchel charges, after seeing what's unlocked in the next mission.

Always choose the tank and the speeder the satchel charges suck

Quincy
Originally posted by Reflassshh
The Walking Dead S2E1. Pretty good so far.

thumb up

Spawningpool
Madden 15 taking the raiders and relocating them and getting better players and got a new coach and a new trainer and a new scout.. I now have the best staff in the league

Surtur
Been trying to complete the "Dawnguard" expansion for Skyrim. Of course I sided with the vampires. The vampire lord form is cool, it sucks for physical attacks but has some really cool powers. You have a paralyzing projectile power, and paralyze isn't easy to get normally since you need a high alteration skill to otherwise be able to cast it. Also enjoying the combination of force choke and force pull(it's a single power that does it). Also the soul tear shout is pretty cool, it automatically resurrects and soul traps anything you kill with it, so I had an undead giant helping me out for a bit.

I've beaten Dragonborn already and sadly the "you can ride dragons" feature really wasn't as awesome as it should of been.

Also began replaying "Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines" as a member of the Gangrel clan. I do enjoy summoning spirit wolves to kill folk.

Originally posted by cdtm

You should play Saints Row IV, it's all kinds of awesome.

Reflassshh
Replaying Red Dead Redemption and. Resident Evil remastered because I can't help it.

AsbestosFlaygon
GTA V and NBA 2K 15 on PS4.

Cave Story on PC.
This game is an absolute gem. One of the best games I've ever played in my life. I just finished the game, but... The graphics, the soundtrack, the gameplay, the storyline... Its perfection still brings a tear to my eye.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Surtur
Been trying to complete the "Dawnguard" expansion for Skyrim. Of course I sided with the vampires. The vampire lord form is cool, it sucks for physical attacks but has some really cool powers. You have a paralyzing projectile power, and paralyze isn't easy to get normally since you need a high alteration skill to otherwise be able to cast it. Also enjoying the combination of force choke and force pull(it's a single power that does it). Also the soul tear shout is pretty cool, it automatically resurrects and soul traps anything you kill with it, so I had an undead giant helping me out for a bit.

I've beaten Dragonborn already and sadly the "you can ride dragons" feature really wasn't as awesome as it should of been.

Also began replaying "Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines" as a member of the Gangrel clan. I do enjoy summoning spirit wolves to kill folk.

You should play Saints Row IV, it's all kinds of awesome.
Yes especially when you have all the dlc

Surtur
Was recently given a "Retron 5" game system for free. I didn't even know these things existed.

It's an all in one system that can play NES, SNES, Sega, Famicom, GBA, GBC and GB games.

cdtm
Bought Saints 4 on sale, but not the dlc. And still have to finish 3 anyways. (Am I a bad person for sneaking tanks into the rampage modes?)

Right now though, giving Strike Suit Zero (Non directors cut) and Infinity another whirl.

It's one of those games that seems like it "should" be awesome, until you compare it to Zone of the Enders, Freespace, and even Vanquish, and kind of wish you were playing them instead..

Spawningpool
Wanted weapons of fate

Surtur
Fear 3 on PC. Oddly enough, on Steam the first Fear takes up 18 gigs of space. Fear 3 takes up around 4-5 gigs.

-Pr-
Assassin's Creed Rogue. Not bad apart from the horrible accent.

Jmanghan
What horrible accent? Gotta ****in problem? Fite me.

Also, playing Dissidia Duodecim once again

-Pr-
What horrible accent? Gotta ****in problem? Fite me.

Also, playing Dissidia Duodecim once again

Shay Patrick Cormac (lol, what a ****ing name). His accent. It's awful.

Jmanghan
I feel like Shay and Patrick should be switched Patrick Shay Cormac.

Smasandian
Witcher 3, MLB 15 and maybe Fallout 3 and exp packs.

Reflassshh
Twd season two, it's really good.

-Pr-
I feel like Shay and Patrick should be switched Patrick Shay Cormac.

In Ireland, all three of those are first names.

It would be like calling you "Stephan David Michael".

Kazenji
Lego Batman 3, Morrowind & Borderlands 2.

Surtur
Freedom Force vs the Third Reich. Might makes right!

Estacado
Mortal Kombat X

Smasandian
Still getting through Witcher 3 and playing Fallout 3 on the side.

-Pr-
Trying to finish Ghost Recon Future Soldier before the new Arkham comes out.

If only I could find a fix for the y axis...

Nephthys
I'm going through Metro 2033 and then Last Light. I'm liking it so far, the bullets as money thing makes it pretty tense.

I went through The Vanishing of Ethan Carter yesterday. I would... not recommend it. Bad ending that makes the whole game less enjoyable and worthwhile.

Adam Grimes
Dragon Age Inquisition and starting Fallout 3.

Not really an rpg guy but I am really enjoying this expedition on the genre.

Surtur
I recently started a game in Fallout 3, it was the first Fallout game I've ever played. I wish there was magic in it though. Come to think of it there are probably mods for it that add magic.

Impediment
God of War: Ascension.

I have a Samsung 55' 4K UHD curved television and GoW: A looks effing amazing!

BackFire
Death March playthrough of Witcher 3.

-Pr-
gave up on grfs. stupid shitty pc port.

Lego Jurassic World and DOW: Chaos Rising it is, then.

One_Angry_Scot
Playing Hitman: Codename 47 at the moment.

And stuck on one mission. No idea how to get past it.

Quincy
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Twd season two, it's really good.

bro yesssss TellTale all day

FinalAnswer
This War of Mine
Don't Starve Together
Fire Emblem Awakening
League of Legends

Kazenji
Teslagrad
Borderlands 2
Fallout 3

-Pr-
Just finished the story mode of Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

What was a decent game was marred by being a shitty port, having unskippable cutscenes, no way to invert the y axis on the controller, and an awful last section of the final mission.

Yay for Ubisoft once again.

Shame too, as the game was a lot of fun in parts.

Now back to SWTOR.

One Big Mob
I'm trying to Platinum the original Dark Souls 2.

Gay covenant shit and Lucatiel

BlackZero30x
Elder Scrolls Online but as of Tuesday it will be Arkham Knight.

Surtur
Still playing Prototype 2. I have to say this has one of the best level up systems I have seen in any game. Yes, it still has the standard "earn a certain number of experience points to increase your level" but you also get rewarded with a new ability/mutation for every side quest you complete.

I've stopped doing main quests or side quests because I've become addicted to finding the collectibles. Doing this rewards you with new mutations as well..whereas in most games you'd just get achievement points. I don't care about achievement points so this is the first game I've ever bothered to get most of the collectibles in. I just unlocked the "bulletproof" mutation. Game is now a good deal easier.

Only thing this game did that was inferior to the first game was giving you the "whipfist" power far too late into the game.

Adam Grimes
Batman Arkham Knight
Dragon Age Inquisition
Skyrim
Fallout New Vegas

Surtur
Diablo 3 on Xbox 360. I didn't expect much out of the console version, but I like it better then the PC version. Mostly because the console version gives every character the "evade" ability. Just that one minor change greatly improved it. I'm playing as a wizard and my friend who is playing with me decided she wanted to play as a monk.

Utrigita
Witcher 3, Witcher 3 and even more Witcher 3 smile

Kazenji
Rayman 2
Asura's Wrath
Enclave

Stealth Moose
Castlevania Lord of Shadows series
Payday 2
XCOM
Dying Light

-Pr-
SWTOR Bounty Hunter story.
GTA V, though just started.

Arachnid1
Witcher 3, RE1 on Xbox One, Link Between Worlds, and Bloodborne

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to pause all my gaming. Summer school just started, and physics is no joke. :/

Originally posted by -Pr-
Just finished the story mode of Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

What was a decent game was marred by being a shitty port, having unskippable cutscenes, no way to invert the y axis on the controller, and an awful last section of the final mission.

Yay for Ubisoft once again.

Shame too, as the game was a lot of fun in parts.

Now back to SWTOR. I thought the campain was pretty weak in that game.

The multiplayer, on the other hand, was the second best third person online shooting game I've ever played (Battlefront games being top). You should consider giving it a go

-Pr-
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Witcher 3, RE1 on Xbox One, Link Between Worlds, and Bloodborne

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to pause all my gaming. Summer school just started, and physics is no joke. :/

I thought the campain was pretty weak in that game.

The multiplayer, on the other hand, was the second best third person online shooting game I've ever played (Battlefront games being top). You should consider giving it a go

The story wasn't great, but I did enjoy some of the levels, the design of them, the gameplay, and that strange robot tank thing.

Inhuman
PC:

Diablo 3 : ROS
Borderlands 2
APB: Reloaded

-Pr-
How are you finding APB? I always wanted to give it a go.

Inhuman
How are you finding APB? I always wanted to give it a go.

Well its sort of a complicated answer...
Its a pretty old game. Still Looks good though. Its like a cops & robbers GTA MMORG. Made by some of the original developers of GTA.

I personally like it. I been playing it for a long time, so im pretty good at it.
The thing is that the game is full of Trolls, try hards, cheaters(a new anti cheat has gotten rid of most though), that have no mercy and destroy noobs.
If you can get past that. Its a real fun game. Each gun can be mastered and has its use. looks simple but its pretty deep.
People say its pay to win, but every gun you can buy with real $$$, you can unlock in the game and rent with in game cash.

Also this game has the most customization of any game ive ever played. So youll see a bunch of crazy outfits people design. From Batman, spiderman, the joker, basically any character you can think of has been made by someone.
Also you can customize your car the same way.
Customize your tag. And you can spray it on certain spots in the city. So Expect some dicks, and anime chicks with t1ts out, my little pony, etc.
You can also create and use a death theme. A little tune people hear when you kill them. Or you can just buy one that someone created from the in game market with game money.
There are a bunch of other things im forgetting.

Anyhow its worth a try thumb up

Jesus McBurger
i just beat infamous 2... both karma stories

Surtur
I still haven't beat Infamous 1, but I'm close to the end. Recently began playing the PS2 game based on the Superman cartoon from the 90's called "Superman: Shadow of Apokolips". I think this has been the best Superman game to date. Superman Returns could of potentially held that title, but they botched it.

I especially like the boss fights against Parasite and Metallo.

Ridley_Prime
And the final "boss fight" of the game being a tornado or something. Did like Returns' flight mechanics at first though.

cdtm
Been playing Marvel Puzzle Quest for some weeks now. Not sure if I love it or hate it, as unlocking roster slots can be a chore..

Still more fun then Candy Crush or most match 3 games.

-Pr-
X:COM Enemy Within... Trying to finish story mode.

Smasandian
I had to use guides for XCOM. I'm good at the top down strategy but for the overall base strategy, I wasn't very good. If you don't do it properly, you can get too a point where you cannot win.

Have you tried Enemy Within?

Surtur
Going to start playing the Avatar Korra game again. I actually was having a lot of trouble defeating the first boss you fight after you get Earth Bending(some robot) and then I realized you could buy an item which let you regenerate health...wish I would of seen that before, I'd wasted money on other stuff and it looks like I will have to start the game over again in order to manage the money better.

But yes I did not expect the game to be this difficult.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Smasandian
I had to use guides for XCOM. I'm good at the top down strategy but for the overall base strategy, I wasn't very good. If you don't do it properly, you can get too a point where you cannot win.

Have you tried Enemy Within?

That's actually what I'm playing at the moment. I'm at the point where I have a pretty strong team, with titan/ghost armor, plasma weapons and even mec and psionic troopers, so I have to be close to the end i'd say.

Smasandian
Probably. That base camp mission is pretty killer and brutal. I survived because I had my top two snipers randomized and with their double tap and squad sight, they killed everybody who came closed. It was awesome.

-Pr-
Probably. That base camp mission is pretty killer and brutal. I survived because I had my top two snipers randomized and with their double tap and squad sight, they killed everybody who came closed. It was awesome.

I actually picked In The Zone instead of Double Tap, I believe. It's been okay, but not as useful as I thought it would be, so the next sniper that hits max level, I think i'll make her use DT.

but yeah, the game is pretty unforgiving. Like you I looked shit up before playing, just so I had an idea of what to do. At this point, I have satellites on all but two countries, as those two left me early in the game.

It's tough at times, but very rewarding when you get through a mission without losing anyone.

Smasandian
Yeah, I used guides so I didn't lose any satellites and what to spend money on at the start.

At the end, I was just flowing with cash and had everything upgraded.

Man, I cannot wait for XCOM 2. I don't know if I'm going to buy right away or wait till the summer for half off....hell, I will probably get it right away because I don't think I can wait.

-Pr-
Yeah, I used guides so I didn't lose any satellites and what to spend money on at the start.

At the end, I was just flowing with cash and had everything upgraded.

Man, I cannot wait for XCOM 2. I don't know if I'm going to buy right away or wait till the summer for half off....hell, I will probably get it right away because I don't think I can wait.

I'm in the middle of upgrading a second mec so I can bring them on missions too. Yeah, I keep finding myself flush with cash. I went from still using carapace armour and laser weapons at the end of one month, to having full titan/ghost armour and plasma weapons a couple of days after it started. That sweet, sweet cash.

I'll most likely wait until it goes down in price; too much of a back-log, and no money.

Smasandian
True. It might be the "holiday" game that I will play.

Estacado
Dying Light finally got my platinum.

I did in way back.when the game came out just the trophies were glitched so I worked my way over them and got the remaining stuff.(again)

Think now im gonna get bozak horde and the free challenge dlc...mmm

Zack Fair
Destiny. Occasional Withcer 3 here and there.

Surtur
Playing Ninja Blade. It's essentially Devil May Cry, but with ninjas. I do like it. Only problem is the quicktime events...there are so many of them in this game that you literally have the option to make it so you can never fail at the QTE's even if you press the wrong button.

Surtur
Never played any of the Parasite Eve games before so I'm giving them a shot. Though my playstation is broken so I have to use emulators and roms. I kind of prefer it that way..I enjoy being able to use save states.

Adam Grimes
Parasite Eve 1 is where it's at bro. thumb up

Just got my PS4, going to be playing Arkham Knight or Witcher 3 this night.

Kazenji
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
Trine
Grandia 1....got it off he PSN store

and occasional Black ops 2 multiplayer on PC

Solid47
RE6, MGSV, Hitman: Codename 47.

Surtur
I've never played a video game on an HD tv until yesterday. I now have a large flat screen HD tv. Prior to this my tv was crap to the point the entire game wouldn't show up on screen..you'd have parts of the menu off to the side because it wouldn't fit the screen properly. Games also look a lot better, the "Legend of Korra" game on the PS3 looks especially good. It's also quite good for a game based on a cartoon. It's not perfect, but they managed to capture the feeling of being the avatar a lot more then any other games based on Korra or the Airbender series.

Surtur
I can't help creating different super heroes in the "Freedom Force" game. I found a site with a bunch of skins from actual comic characters so I got a bunch, and then I installed an unofficial expansion for the game that gives you more options for creation.

-Pr-
I can't help creating different super heroes in the "Freedom Force" game. I found a site with a bunch of skins from actual comic characters so I got a bunch, and then I installed an unofficial expansion for the game that gives you more options for creation.

So much fun, that game. If you haven't seen these already, I recommend them:

http://freedomforceuniverse.com/downloads.html

http://www.alexff.com/skinmesh_gallery.php?creator=Courtnall6&logo=C6&category=DC

http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/afghanant.html

Surtur
Been playing Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines again. My vampire clan is Tremere(vampire mages). I had a recent encounter in the game that was thus:

I was in a parking garage and came across a group of 5 thugs armed with uzi's. They all open fire on me at once, but since I'm a vampire the bullets don't do much. I then target the thug in the center and cause his blood to begin to boil. After a few seconds his blood has been boiled so much he begins to rise up off the ground and explodes in a mess of entrails..the explosion also kills the 4 remaining thugs that had surrounded him.

Well I guess the commotion was heard by some of their buddies, because around the corner a few seconds later come another group of 5 in which some have uzi's and some have shotguns. This time I don't give them a chance to open fire on me and I activate my "Mass Suicide" power and all 5 of them immediately drop dead. A final lone thug rounds the corner, I use my "trance" power on him which freezes him in place making it easy for me to bite him and drain every drop of blood from him, thus replenishing the supply of blood I'd just depleted.

I forgot how awesome this game could be.

-Pr-
thumb up

FFXIV... Odin and Titan Extreme can kiss my ass.

Surtur
Began playing a new game called "Bloodlust Shadowhunter". It's basically like Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines in terms of combat, but also a dungeon crawler like Diablo with the random enchanted loot and how the level designs are randomly generated as well.

My race is vampire, my class is witch. You can actually sire people in it too. I sired a homeless man named "Walter". We fought an Ice Golem together.

Kazenji
Hitman 2
Psychonauts
The Witcher.

Surtur
Psychonauts was a great game. It's a shame they never made a sequel.

Kazenji
Eh....it been okay not really feeling it being "Great" that i've all heard about.

Dreampanther
Playing Heroes of Might and Magic 6 at the moment. Discovered a few weeks ago that there was an HD version of Heroes 3 and I remembered how much I enjoyed it a few centuries ago. Playing it again was so much fun that when Steam had a promotion on Heroes 6 just before 7 came out I bought it and have been playing it nearly non-stop ever since.

No, the graphics aren't fantastic and the voice acting and script could be better as well, but I've always loved games where I can pause and take my time and plan what I want to do next without feeling rushed. And it's got a decent learning curve, building armies from different factions and learning their strengths and weaknesses until you get to the point where you walk onto a battlefield, a demented sorcerer with an army numbering in the thousands, hurling chain lightning and fireballs around, resurrecting the dead and watching them take out their opponents like zombie Vikings on a mix of crack and speed.

Not everybody is a fan of turn-based RPGs, I know, but I'm having a lot of fun.

Bentley
I decided to dust off my Wii U and play some of the games that I had piling up for it. Xenoblades Chronicles, Pikmin 3, Smash and of course, Super Mario Maker which was the reason for me to pick up the console again anyways.

Good stuff thumb up

Smasandian
Yeah, for some reason, Super Mario Maker is something I really want to play but I usually don't want to play other "building" type game.

Playing:

Company of Heroes
Prison Architect
Forza 6
FIFA 16
Halo 4

Adam Grimes
Battletoad.

AsbestosFlaygon
PS4: Fallout 4, NBA 2K16
PC: Broforce, Undertale
Android: Nubs' Adventure, Only One, Marvel Future Fight

Estacado
Fallout 4 ,Battle of Z ,Tfs Devastation

Bentley
Dragon Quest II on the Gameboy Color, breeding Pokemon.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Estacado
Fallout 4 ,Battle of Z ,Tfs Devastation Battle of Z is just... awful.

Ultimate Battle 22 on the Playstation was better then Battle of Z.

Jmanghan
Anyway, not here to put people's games down.

I'm trying for a World Record break on Dissidia Duodecim, seeing if I can beat the game in under 30 minutes.

Bentley
Good luck!

Jesus McBurger
Jak and Daxter the precursor legacy.. A lot harder than I remember

Estacado
Battle of Z is just... awful.

I kinda like it even though it has many flaws.

No player vs cpu matches offline just missions
No ki charge button
You can only use ultra if you build up that meter

Lot of positive stuff

Watching a 4 on 1 sync attack is great
The whole class difference is cool
Giant boss battles are fun

I have 2 android drain cards with it my SSJ 2 Vegeta has infinite energy each hit recovers the amount of ki you wasted if it hits.
Same for meele characters.

My good team is SSJ 2 Vegeta (main) ,SSJ 3 Goku ,Mystic Gohan and A18 for healing.

Evil team Broly ,Beerus, Whis ,Kid Buu

It's far from perfect but it's really not that bad.

Ridley_Prime
Battle of Z is just... awful.

I enjoyed Battle of Z. You're just salty you didn't have any friends to play it with.

Originally posted by Estacado
I kinda like it even though it has many flaws.

No player vs cpu matches offline just missions
No ki charge button
You can only use ultra if you build up that meter

Lot of positive stuff

Watching a 4 on 1 sync attack is great
The whole class difference is cool
Giant boss battles are fun

I have 2 android drain cards with it my SSJ 2 Vegeta has infinite energy each hit recovers the amount of ki you wasted if it hits.
Same for meele characters.

My good team is SSJ 2 Vegeta (main) ,SSJ 3 Goku ,Mystic Gohan and A18 for healing.

Evil team Broly ,Beerus, Whis ,Kid Buu

It's far from perfect but it's really not that bad.
thumb up

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I enjoyed Battle of Z. You're just salty you didn't have any friends to play it with.

thumb up I had plenty of people to play it with, its just boring.

Set missions, over and over. Unbalanced versus modes that you HAVE to be online to play.

No couch co-op, and the leveling system is kind of dumb, I can't buy anymore 100+ cards because I already bought ONE 100+ card? Lolwut.

No real combos. You use the same moves constantly, over and over again.

Even when you do get to the higher levels, in normal missions, you never feel like an OP God like DBZ is supposed to make you feel, unless you buy a special item that increases your stats.

The only reason I got this game in the first place was because I found out SSJ Bardock was in it.

The online can be REALLY REALLY laggy even today, and even if the person had the best internet.

Ok, its not really a bad game, when I played it I firmly enjoyed it. Its just too boring for my tastes, even with friends.

Ridley_Prime
I had plenty of people to play it with, its just boring.

Set missions, over and over. Unbalanced versus modes that you HAVE to be online to play.

No couch co-op, and the leveling system is kind of dumb, I can't buy anymore 100+ cards because I already bought ONE 100+ card? Lolwut.

No real combos. You use the same moves constantly, over and over again.

Even when you do get to the higher levels, in normal missions, you never feel like an OP God like DBZ is supposed to make you feel, unless you buy a special item that increases your stats.

The only reason I got this game in the first place was because I found out SSJ Bardock was in it.

The online can be REALLY REALLY laggy even today, and even if the person had the best internet.

Ok, its not really a bad game, when I played it I firmly enjoyed it. Its just too boring for my tastes, even with friends.
Fair enough. Not gonna act like it's without its flaws or anything, but for a game that was made for co-op, I found it worth the experience (the level system and limit to how many strong cards you can get at a time added to the replay value for me), though I won't deny the unbalance of the versus mode. Got it for Beerus initially; SSJ Bardock happened to be a nice bonus, but as for the lag, it's the servers. You'd be hard-pressed to find a DBZ game that never had such server problems...

Estacado
Tbh Beerus is pretty shitty he does have the most devastating super but his meele is not that good Ssj 3 Goku ,Broly ,Kid Buu and many other characters have better combo damage then him.Which is lame since he should kill all the mentioned with a single punch.

ermm

Ridley_Prime
Beerus has that counter move though that can counteract just about any other special in the game. For balance reasons I'm kinda glad he wasn't the strongest in all areas.

Kazenji
PC: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, Deponia
PS3: Uncharted 2 (finishing the game off on Crushing Difficulty), Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Adam Grimes
Still playing Fallout 4 here and there.

AsbestosFlaygon
Fran Bow.
It's some scary shit.

Smasandian
Shadowrun Returns - Dead Man's Switch

Adam Grimes
Replaying RDR, what a game.

cdtm
Still playing Devastation, occasionally Geometry Wars 3 and Pacman Championship dx+ (Could play that one forever and never get bored), and debating between Black Flag and Mafia 2..

cdtm
Also, Viewtiful Joe.

I swear, getting pure platinum in Bayo is a cakewalk compared to trying for a Rainbow V..

Quincy
FF6 and Bloodborne

Jesus McBurger
Jak and Daxter three... I still laugh when I take that big ass car with the crazy hydraulics and make it jump really high then spam the turbo button

Quincy
Loved the Jak series

Jesus McBurger
I'm thinking about getting GTA 5 for the online mode

Impediment
FFVII on PS4.

The new added cheats are amazingly fun and useful. I'm just now at the chocobo ranch headed to Junon and I've been killing monsters and leveling up.

-Pr-
New cheats? Do tell.

Surtur
Underrail, a new rpg game out on steam.

h-kefd0cFWs

BruceSkywalker
assassin's creed syndicate... star wars battlefront and very shortly call of duty black ops 3

Impediment
New cheats? Do tell.

Three, to be exact.

L3 makes the game go 3X as fast, which is amazingly useful for fights, summons, traversing the world map, and especially for leveling characters and mastering materia. I'm about 15 hours in and my characters are all level 55-60, I have 700,000 gil, and I've mastered a shit ton of materia multiple times by putting them into weapons and armor with double growth slots. I might sell one of my mastered All materia for 1.4 million gil if I wanna just go all out on spending.

R3 automatically fills HP, MP, and Limit Break meters every turn in combat. Essentially, it's god mode. I'm currently leveling up characters and limits breaks, and trying to unlock everyone's final level four limit break. The only time I've ever died in combat was in the combat arena at the Gold Saucer while obtaining Cloud's Omnislash.

L3+R3 turns on/off random enemy encounters for when you wanna just go from point A to B without any interruptions. Very useful at times.

I'm just now at the underwater reactor about to get the submarine to go after the Huge materia.

Bentley
Etrian Odyssey IV.

Kazenji
Underrail, a new rpg game out on steam.

And also other digital distribution services.

Surtur
Yeah, that is one good thing about Steam and other services. Gives a lot more opportunities for indie games to shine.

Adam Grimes
Arkham Knight, getting in the mood for the new dlc and Baleman skin.

Smasandian
GTA Online with a friend (even though the ****ing game is incredibly inept to play a friend)

Darksiders

Surtur
Playing some Crysis, cool game.

Smasandian
Yeah. It's pretty damn sweet. It's surprising not a lot of games have followed that type of formula of being an linear game with a very large map. Combine that wit the fantastic graphics and attention to immersion, it's a pretty special experience.

I loved it.

-Pr-
Legacy of the Void. Really enjoying the campaign so far.

Kazenji
Yeah, that is one good thing about Steam and other services. Gives a lot more opportunities for indie games to shine.

Seen that it's also been released for the PS4 too

PC: Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures, Enclave & Indiana Jones And The Emperor's Tomb

PS3: GTA: San Andreas & Uncharted 3's Multiplayer (playing it before everyone jumps over to the 4th game)

Smasandian
Steam was awesome for indies but there is so many of them, the good ones sometimes get lost in the shuffle.

Demonic Phoenix
Diablo 3, Borderlands 2, Child of Light & MMX1.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>