X-men vs DC natural team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ruijina
Meggan Puceanu
Lifeguard
Elixir

vs

Animal Man
Vixen
Element Lad
Wonder Twins
Chemical King

team2 is twice as many members as team1
but since Meggan is here, I think it's fair

DarkSaint85
Which versions?

beatboks
Can someone please give me a good case as to why Animal man doesn't solo???

toward the end pre 52 the guy can use the abilities and powers of any animal anywhere in the DC Universe. He's been shown using teh power to control gravity because some animal on a distant world can. He can use the power of a bacteria to replicate into as many of himself as he needs. can be as strong, durable and fast as he likes (Stacking animal abilities). Has used TP, can shape shift, regenerate from anything, alter his time rate (key example used the comparative time rate of a fly who's life span is weeks). Has various energy based powers (electric, sonic etc).

I know on the tiers list he's ranked as a low herald like Meggan but really based on his latter pre52 feats i think he could move to mid. AND his Nu52 includes matching rot world Flash in speed (FYI not as fast as non rot world but still).

DarkSaint85
He took on the abilities of a fricking Sun Eater lol....

beatboks
Yeah but I take that one as complete and utter PIS, I mean seriously a sun eater is an artificially created life form made by the controllers. How can an artificial life form qualify as an animal? IMO the writer of that one was high.

DarkSaint85
Haha. I'm sure a reason can be given for that...I mean, it's still an animal, right?

Wonder why he never took on Kryptonian etc powers...

Wonder what he'd be able to do with mutants.

Now Vixen, on the other hand, towards the end was able to copy metahumans. And stack them. She was a human Amazo, essentially.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.