The Hulk VS. The Russians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
The Hulk VS. The Russians

Colossus, Crimson Dynamo, Darkstar, Magik, Omega Red, Ursa Major, It! The Living Colossus.... (No battlefield removal)

Who Wins.....

Magnon
Illyana teleports Hulk's head off; a quick win for the Russians.

(And if an ugly Banner face tries to stick out of the stump, Yana will port that off, too.)

carver9
laughing out loud

Anyways, Hulk kills that team.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Team stomps. Magik can solo in her dimension.

golem370
No battlefield removal)

nwg202
Magik solos

riv6672
BFR via Magik is their best chance, and without it Hulk wins.

Magnon
Originally posted by riv6672
BFR via Magik is their best chance, and without it Hulk wins.

BFR is not allowed, so Magik cannot teleport Hulk away. She CAN, however, teleport his head off. (She can leave the head somewhere near-by if teleporting it e.g, to the moon counts as BFR.)

KingD19
Can it be considered BFR if everyone is teleported? Since everybody would be in her dimension, they'd all technically still be on the battlefield.

riv6672
Originally posted by Magnon
BFR is not allowed, so Magik cannot teleport Hulk away. She CAN, however, teleport his head off. (She can leave the head somewhere near-by if teleporting it e.g, to the moon counts as BFR.)
If you say so.
Not really interested in opining on characters fighting in ways they never actually do.

Magnon
Originally posted by riv6672
If you say so.
Not really interested in opining on characters fighting in ways they never actually do.
She did that to Magus. Well, not the head but an arm. I guess porting Hulk's arms off would also be an option...

riv6672
If you say so.
As to the porting Magus arm feat, he seemed gigantic at the time, with the downside of not really noticing Magik hanging off of him.
I'd lay odds on her latching onto a team wrecking Hulk long enough to do something similar (that thought ballon takes more than "a second" to read) to be pretty slim.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/108342/2950509-tumblr_m3zjoxn7si1rrslrmo1_500+(2).png

This is a new "auto win" argument, though. Not the usual Ghost Rider penance stare, Wonder Woman lasso scenario. thumb up

Magnon
She doesn't have to "latch onto" Hulk; her power does not require physical touch. Magus was hundreds of kilometers (or miles, if you prefer such units) tall so in that case she had to get closer but, say, 100 meters or so is close enough for her.

She also requires very little time; she has, among other things, avoided Monica Rambeau (Captain Marvel/Photon/Spectrum) as well as blocked/redirected bullets with her teleportation disks. The disks can be conjured up pretty much instantaneously.

carver9
What's Magus best durability ft? That's like me saying Nightcrawler can teleport Darkseid head off. Let's be real here. Show some fts for Magus.

nwg202
Originally posted by carver9
What's Magus best durability ft? That's like me saying Nightcrawler can teleport Darkseid head off. Let's be real here. Show some fts for Magus.

He ripped a star in half w/ his hands if i remember correctly.

Magik has a ton of spells as well. Invisibility, astral form, force fields, transmutation, sleep spells, etc.. She can dump a ton of demons on him including Sy'm with the transmode virus. Those demons also can also copy the powers of different heroes. They copied the Surfers power cosmic. She can also attack and absorb his soul. Manipulate magical and non magical energies. She can depower people absorb life forces, etc...

carver9
Ok...Magus probably ripped a star in half. Now tell me about some durability fts. So Magik dumping demons on Hulk is the win here? You probably want to look at Hulk when he was in hell. Things didn't go so well, and not against Hulk either. The only thing that would do is make him more angrier which would then...

riv6672
...give him an auto win!!! stick out tongue

nwg202
dumping demons on him would distract him at very least.

They can copy his powers, infect him with the transmode virus. Maybe his healing factor would over come it, but Nova prime almost died from it. She can then time travel and screw around with Banner, absorb his soul, tele dismember limbs off, depower him (in Limbo) haven't seen her do that trick on earth yet...she can manipulate non magical energies. ( don't know if she's capable of sucking out gamma energies ala surfer) but her minions have copied his powers, and they are much weaker then her. She has sleep spells that might calm him down. Limbo's magic has turned Phoenix rachel into a frozen puppet. She has a ton of options, just not sure which attacks would work and what wouldn't.

carver9
Originally posted by nwg202
dumping demons on him would distract him at very least.

They can copy his powers, infect him with the transmode virus. Maybe his healing factor would over come it, but Nova prime almost died from it. She can then time travel and screw around with Banner, absorb his soul, tele dismember limbs off, depower him (in Limbo) haven't seen her do that trick on earth yet...she can manipulate non magical energies. ( don't know if she's capable of sucking out gamma energies ala surfer) but her minions have copied his powers, and they are much weaker then her. She has sleep spells that might calm him down. Limbo's magic has turned Phoenix rachel into a frozen puppet. She has a ton of options, just not sure which attacks would work and what wouldn't.

Demons that can easily be pushed aside or probably koed via thunder clap. Demons are not deciding this battle.

Lol...that's old Banner that got the gamma sucked out of him. Every time it has been tried recently, it has failed. Are you wanting me to believe that some fodder demons can do this when more powerful peeps couldnt?

Who limbs have she removed? Then tell me their durability? Then compare said durability to Hulks.

Going back in time is self bfr.

Wait a minute...so she is going to be doing all of this conjuring, sleep spells, casting demons, etc...while Hulk is doing what? How about this, Magik gets blitzed as soon as the bell rings.

nwg202
How about this, Magik gets blitzed as soon as the bell rings.

That's not happening. She teleports out of harm's way all the time.

Easily avoided Thor's AOE blast and hammer.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108342/3274712-ax_011-006.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108342/3274714-ax_011-007.jpg

teleports multiple celestial powered blasts away from her casually.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108342/3055192-ucxm16pg14.jpg

teleports bullets right back at shooter
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108342/3055189-magik.jpg

teleports out of moon busting energy attack
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108342/4436112-tumblr_nkcjsjr8rf1s5onj7o1_1280.jpg

teleports out of a simulation of photon's blitz
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108342/2950508-illy2.jpg

She removed Magus limbs. He was preventing the star jammer's ship from escaping.

She dumps demons on him to distract him. turns invisible. (cosmic powered black vortex characters couldn't sense her) then goes and does whatever attack she feels like. She can and has multi tasked different spells in one attack. She put up a defensive shield, sent some demons in then used an energy manipulation spell to blow up the energy source of a whole fleet of advanced sentinels that could regen and adapt to attacks.

She doesn't need to be anywhere near him to attack him.
She dumped the whole extinction team on top of multiple moving targets while not being on the battle field. Each team member was able to land a blow right out of the teleport. She was also able to tag a flying cosmic powered character in space from behind while she started out planet side.

abhilegend
Magik stomps. Lulz @ Carver though. Just can't accept hulk losing to anyone.

riv6672
^^^haha, thats a hoot.

Magnon
Ripping a star in half requires more structural durability than Hulk has ever shown. And Magus did it with ease. Magus has also tanked without a scratch shots from the main weapons of Shi'ar warships.. and those can be in the "planet busting" category.

http://i.imgur.com/DhTBN.jpg

riv6672
Not Hulk Busting, though. Thats a whole other category.

Magnon
Furthermore, teleporting an arm off of Magus didn't strain Magik at all. She was nowhere near her limits of dismembering stuff by teleportation.

iceman24567
Hulk has done some equally impressive things though erm

riv6672
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hulk has done some equally impressive things though erm
Of course he has.
This guy has no intention of actually debating the point.

carver9
Ripping a star in half requires more structural durability than Hulk has ever shown. And Magus did it with ease. Magus has also tanked without a scratch shots from the main weapons of Shi'ar warships.. and those can be in the "planet busting" category.

Thats the smallest star I seen in my life and Hulk holds the Wright of stars on his back.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

iceman24567
I just facepalmed so hard i gave myself a concussion no expression

Branlor Swift
Ok...Magus probably ripped a star in half. Now tell me about some durability fts. So Magik dumping demons on Hulk is the win here? You probably want to look at Hulk when he was in hell. Things didn't go so well, and not against Hulk either. The only thing that would do is make him more angrier which would then... You understand that a whole lot of durability is needed to actually rip a star in half don't you?

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You understand that a whole lot of durability is needed to actually rip a star in half don't you?

To withstand the heat, yes. Glad you're here. How well does Magus handle punches from top tiers?

Branlor Swift
To withstand the heat, yes. Glad you're here. How well does Magus handle punches from top tiers? The heat the gravity, and then the actual act of doing it. He's exerting a shit ton of force through his limbs to rip basically an uber dense gravity well in half. He's not just feeling all the pressure of it, he's fighting and overpowering it.

His arms should have just snapped in half but they didn't. For example you see arm wrestlers snap their arms all the time. It's not because they aren't strong enough, it's because their arms can't handle the forces.

It'd be like Jayshawn seperating you and Tymal in a naked bearhug held on by both of you. With duct tape. He might not break his arms to get your wieners from touching, but let's say his strength was enough to do so, but his physiology didn't change. The second he seperates you and Tymal from rubbing dicks and chests, he is going to either break something, or severely **** up multiple parts of his body. Then instead of a big threesome, you're driving him to the hospital to explain what happened.

Sin I AM
Lol, trolling aside has omega reds death spores failed to affect anyone?

KingD19
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol, trolling aside has omega reds death spores failed to affect anyone?

Never. He's effected people through armor and force fields as well. And even Hulk wouldn't be immune to his life drain.

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
The heat the gravity, and then the actual act of doing it. He's exerting a shit ton of force through his limbs to rip basically an uber dense gravity well in half. He's not just feeling all the pressure of it, he's fighting and overpowering it.

His arms should have just snapped in half but they didn't. For example you see arm wrestlers snap their arms all the time. It's not because they aren't strong enough, it's because their arms can't handle the forces.

It'd be like Jayshawn seperating you and Tymal in a naked bearhug held on by both of you. With duct tape. He might not break his arms to get your wieners from touching, but let's say his strength was enough to do so, but his physiology didn't change. The second he seperates you and Tymal from rubbing dicks and chests, he is going to either break something, or severely **** up multiple parts of his body. Then instead of a big threesome, you're driving him to the hospital to explain what happened.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Originally posted by KingD19
Never. He's effected people through armor and force fields as well. And even Hulk wouldn't be immune to his life drain.

I believe with enough team work they can win a healthy majority if not outright stomp. Especially when he has two decent bricks to contend with and those death spores plus magik

HulkIsHulk

Classic Drax did the same thing and he looked tough very less

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I believe with enough team work they can win a healthy majority if not outright stomp. Especially when he has two decent bricks to contend with and those death spores plus magik
With Magik in the team, a majority? Yes. Without her? No way. Team loses. Hulk has resisted life draining attacks before, and IT or CD are no big threats to him, and Hulk on his better days lays the beat down on OR and Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.