Official Trailer #2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
it's here!

ngElkyQ6Rhs

Newjak
So looking forward to this!

Ushgarak
Looking promising!

psmith81992
That's because the last you remember of star wars involved jar jar.

Impediment
Looks amazing.

Is the main protagonist the white girl or the black guy?

Bashar Teg
i suspect both

Tzeentch
Racist Impediment couldn't make it one page before asking the important questions. uhuh

I think Daisy Ridley is the main main protagonist and homeboy is like the supporting protagonist.

Newjak
Probably both maybe

JediRobin23
looks pretty cool. Thought chewy would have some grey hairs by now. I do like how Luke has the upgraded hand.

Oh, and what's with the vader head??? Luke burnt him. Surly if his body suit didn't melt, Luke could have at least buried any residual remains. It's a little spooky regardless.

Can't wait for a actual story trailer now....

Tzeentch
There are some fan theories that Gwendolin Christie is the "Chrometrooper".

I'd be down for that.

ares834
Yeah. Captain Phasma is apparently her name. Looks like a cool character.

|King Joker|
"Captain Phasma"?

God help. Who the fvck came up with these names?!

Tzeentch
Probably the same who came up with Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Dodona, etc.

I'd be down with Phasma assuming it isn't pronounced like plasma.

queeq
So how has Luke an upgraded hand? He used to have one that looked exactly like a real hand. Has technology regressed in the SW universe?

Newjak
Originally posted by queeq
So how has Luke an upgraded hand? He used to have one that looked exactly like a real hand. Has technology regressed in the SW universe? Life-like hand replacements are harder to come by now that the Empire has fallen? stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Just to be sure here- I've not checked in ny particular way- we are sure that is Luke,, both the robot-handed figure and the voiceover? I wasn't 100% that was Mark Hamil.

coolmovies
I love the trailer i cant wait for the movie to come out . Does luke have a daughter ??

|King Joker|
Rey is probably Han & Leia's daughter.

Sith Master X
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Just to be sure here- I've not checked in ny particular way- we are sure that is Luke,, both the robot-handed figure and the voiceover? I wasn't 100% that was Mark Hamil.

That was Luke and 100 percent that was Mark Hamil's voice. He just re-dubbed his lines from ROTJ.

Also when you see the person handing over the lightsaber, the one who receives it is Leia. You just don't see her face.

coolmovies
I was just wondring is Lando gonna be in EP 7 ?

queeq
I hope he is not in it.

In fact, we should all be ready for very short cameo's of Han. Chewie, Leia and Luke. There are rumours they may not be in it too much.

Raptor22
Anyone else get a boner from watching that?

Bashar Teg
millennium falcon is flying through the engine of a downed super star destroyer. i like that.

queeq
You gotta admit, from what we've seen so far Abrams is taking SW into a kinda expanded realm... So far so good.

JediRobin23
Who else would have a right robotic hand and is with r2d2. Obviously Luke. Also, Rey is receiving the lightsaber from Leia. She's obviously leias daughter who has the force

Sith Master X
It's Luke.

"My father has it." They show Vader's helmet.

"I have it." Luke and his robotic hand.

"My sister has it." The person receiving the lightsaber is Leia.

Trailer was nicely edited, and teased.

SPOILER: It looks like John Boyega gets to do a lot of heavy breathing. Between both trailers I don't think I've seen him do anything else.

JediRobin23
Originally posted by Sith Master X

"My sister has it." The person receiving the lightsaber is Leia.

Trailer was nicely edited, and teased

You didn't finish

Luke: "you have that power too". Since Rotj, we all know Leia has the force power. Obviously Luke is saying it to someone else who has that power.....

Uncle Luke....

Sith Master X
Oh, right. I meant that the shot in the trailer of the person receiving the Lightsaber would almost certainly be Leia.

I believe the person he would be addressing though is Rey, Daisey Ridley's character.

JediRobin23
You may be right. If you look at the trailer, it almost looks like an alien giving the lightsaber...

queeq
Oh, right. I meant that the shot in the trailer of the person receiving the Lightsaber would almost certainly be Leia.

I believe the person he would be addressing though is Rey, Daisey Ridley's character.

I doubt that is Leia receiving the light sabre... the hands look too young.

Sith Master X
The lighting is a little dark, so it's a bit difficult to tell.

But I don't know why it wouldn't be her, given the narration of the trailer. It wouldn't make sense to show Vader's helmet and Luke when referring to them, but not have that be Leia when he mentions his sister.

Guess we'll find out in December.

queeq
Hamill also clearly stated it's much more about the next generation... not the old crew. So it makes sense Luke is now referring to someone else... probably the offspring of Han en Leia...

But where Anakin's lightsaber comes from all of a sudden...?????

Zenwolf
Now I have to wonder, who is actually gonna 'watch' the movies and who is gonna actually....WATCH the movies.

Sith Master X
After reading some accurate leaks online over the months, and having seen both trailers now (which accurately depicted those leaks) I'm pretty certain I have the premises of Episode 7 pieced together, who the characters are, where they've been, and why the movie is called "The Force Awakens." So if you want to read, go ahead and check out my spoiler below. If not, then resist at all cost.

EDIT: I guess I don't know how to use spoiler tags right. sad

Zenwolf
It's like this

only you have an / at the beginning of the last spoiler tab, the text goes inside the spoiler bit.

queeq
laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Also, please put spoilers in the spoiler discussion thread- don't spread them around the threads, even tagged.

queeq
There is a spoiler discussion thread? ;-)

NewLanceWindu
Yeah, where's it at? stick out tongue

Bashar Teg
here ya go

www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t605449.html

queeq
Ah, that one...

JediRobin23

Yep. Leia. You can tell from the clothes now....

queeq
Indeed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.