The Clone Wars Panel - Star Wars Celebration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
http://www.starwars.com/news/swca-the-untold-clone-wars-panel-liveblog

Okay... um... Apparently TCW would have went paST REVENGE OF THE SITH AND TOLD US WHAT HAPPENED TO AHSOKA AND CERTAIN CLONES.

A BIG FVCK YOU GOES OUT TO DISNEY.

ares834
Rebels > TCW

Kylo Ren > Ahsoka

|King Joker|
http://global3.memecdn.com/kill-yourself-yourselves-blank-original_o_1571191.jpg

Lord Stark
**** me that makes me really upset then. I would have loved to have seen extra ROTS time content in TCWs form.

ares834
Way more interesting than that is that Vong were going to appear on the show. Vong!

|King Joker|
I was legitimately surprised that they planned to go post-RotS. The opportunities that TCW presented are just so ****ing amazing, and I feel sort of cheated we couldn't see them.

Seeing the Vong would've been badass though. We BETTER get a novel of post-RotS/post-Season 5 Ahsoka, too.

ares834
Only the final episode would have gone past RotS. That's really not that surprising IMO.

|King Joker|
Eh, I would have assumed it end right when RotS starts. Whatevs.

DARTH POWER
Man I would have LOVED to have seen the Finale they had planned.

|King Joker|
Same.

|King Joker|
?v=in87lSLjl_g
?v=bxudTGdNIyE

|King Joker|
?v=6tedJzXUsjw

AncientPower
I would have liked to see Knightfall Vader trashing the temple in the last episode.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ares834
Way more interesting than that is that Vong were going to appear on the show. Vong!

Selenial
Originally posted by AncientPower
I would have liked to see Knightfall Vader trashing the temple in the last episode.

And killing Ahsoka, or at least trying to.

Knightfall would have been even more painful to watch in TCW than the actual film, given the amount of Jedi we meet in the show. Could even imagine Anakin slaughtering the younglings from the gathering arc...

Beniboybling
Why was this not on the live feed!? Jeez.

Cancelling TCW and making Rebels was the biggest mistake in Star Wars history tbh.

|King Joker|
thumb up on both points.

DARTH POWER
Why not have both shows running simultaneously. I'm sure they have the resources.

The_Tempest
Rebels > TCW

lol

TCW at its best >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rebels at its best

I'll be the first one to say TCW had shitty episodes and shitty stories. But when it was firing on all cylinders, it blows Rebels out of the water.

ares834
At its best, sure. On average, no.

Hence:

Rebels > TCW

The_Tempest
Nah, Rebels is just more consistent than TCW, which had peaks and valleys. Hardly means it's better.

carthage
hmm

love

DARTH POWER
At its best, sure. On average, no.

Hence:

Rebels > TCW

It wasn't just the Quality of the best episodes that was better, but the variety TCW provided IMHO.

There was episodes focused solely on Yoda, episodes based solely on the Sith and even some starring minor Jedi characters or Bounty Hunters.

I miss such a vast exploration of the SW Universe on Tv like that and certainly would have loved to have seen something like the Vos/Ventress episodes. But I guess reading it will have to suffice.

The_Tempest
That book's gonna suck, DP. Best get prepared for it. Christie Golden is sub-par as hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.