My Marvel team vs Any Standard Hero or villain team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can they put down Harald?

My Team
Gorr the God Butcher
Harald Jaekelsson
Annihilus/w Cosmic Control Rod
Lord Mar-Vell
Proxima Midnight
Count Nefarius
Exodus
Necromancer(Dr Strange)

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by golem370
Can they put down Harald?

My Team
Gorr the God Butcher
Harald Jaekelsson
Annihilus/w Cosmic Control Rod
Lord Mar-Vell
Proxima Midnight
Count Nefarius
Exodus
Necromancer(Dr Strange)

Are we meant to name a team that already exists or..?

golem370
A team that was a team at any point with equal numbers no picking from different teams to make an uber team big grin

DarkSaint85
Hmm..

I could go for the cheap win, and name something stupid like the Quintessence or Council of Godheads, lol.

Anyways, 8 members...

Justice League Dark

Constantine
Zatanna
Deadman
Pandora
Swamp Thing
Nightmare Nurse
Phantom Stranger

Would I need two more members?

golem370
The stuff I read about Gorr he killed thousands of gods so the how do the Council compare to someone who killed thosands of gods including one that played with Black Holes?

DarkSaint85
They would have actual feats (Odin, for example). The other guys that Gorr killed were good...but they were just statements, and I guess we'd have to go by actual feats.

I mean, just being a god does not mean much. Plus, in a neutral zone, Gorr wouldn't get the powerups he had when fighting Thor.

But with JLD, Deadman can possess him.

golem370
Deadman lol Dead?

DarkSaint85
Deadman lol Dead?

Yup.

He's pretty powerful. You should look him up.

golem370
Well if Necromancer is a Necromancer couldn't he control Deadman?

DarkSaint85
Well if Necromancer is a Necromancer couldn't he control Deadman?

Unless he had his hands full with Nightmare Nurse, who's a pretty powerful sorceress. Or Pandora, who was able to warp reality. Or Phantom Stranger (no intro needed). Or Constantine (also, no intro needed). Or Z...you get the picture. Any ONE of them can occupy Necromancer. Phantom Stranger on his own could take out a load of your team (Exodus/Annihilus/Marvell/PM/Nefarius etc). He's no slouch.

Add in the rest, and the tactic of turning Gorr against your own team....

golem370
Hard to believe he could turn control someone that powerful.

DarkSaint85
Hard to believe he could turn control someone that powerful.

Has Gorr shown defences against possession?

True, Deadman was unable to possess Constantine (who had booby trapped himself, being Constantine) nor was he able to possess the Phantom Stranger (who is pretty uber, as you can imagine).

Anyways, Phantom Stranger's fight against a pretty bloodlusted Spectre, until the Presence himself had to intervene:

http://imgur.com/a/fW7zv

golem370
Maybe I should have put a cap on the teams because sounds like your pulling abstract or high level cosmics out.

DarkSaint85
Maybe I should have put a cap on the teams because sounds like your pulling abstract or high level cosmics out.

Well your team has a guy who killed another guy who wrestled black holes for fun. That's above herald level, lol. Hell, when I brought up the Council (with Skyfathers), you countered with Gorr, lol.

So who's above Skyfather level? The abstracts and cosmics. Besides, the JLD members I named were actually in a team together at the same time. I could've made it even more uber, by putting in Zauriel, who erased the PS from creation:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2-7xO66jTFc/UpufhYIYnsI/AAAAAAAABik/vlWCZ5gv9gw/s1600/photo+3.PNG

That kinda thing.

golem370
Anybody who has to be stopped by the presence I would assume is well above Skyfather. If it was written I would assume it happened other wise write it. I know we go by on panel feats but it just seems like I said if they did want people thinking he did it then why write it. I have 1 skyfather level and few herald-trans level beings I thought.

rotiart
Pre-crisis justice League.
With superman hauling planets and sneezing stuff...
With time traveling green lanterns...
Etc.
:-)

zopzop
That Marvel team would destroy JLD.

The only team that would have a chance against them would be the God Squad II (only because of Galactus and even then he'd have to be fed).

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by zopzop
That Marvel team would destroy JLD.

The only team that would have a chance against them would be the God Squad II (only because of Galactus and even then he'd have to be fed).

You reckon they could take out Pandora/Phantom Stranger? Whilst the others (incl. Deadman) would be running interference?

golem370
Pre-Crisis Superman toss hauling planets is cool but Gorr was able to defeat Skyfather Thor, Present Thor and a Young Thor I would say atleast beating Skyfather Thor would give him a good chance against that Superman.

DarkSaint85
So you have a guy who is obviously ABOVE skyfather level....and you want to cap people's picks?

Henry_Pym
Inb4iRead

Let me guess, a super powerful team of HH+ and OP is complaining that people are choosing jokey super powerful characters.

DarkSaint85
@Pym: I chose JLD, with Phantom Stranger, Pandora et al.

Insane Titan
Hercs God squad.

golem370
I said I should have I didn't say I was going to put a cap. Are you comparing my one skyfather guy vs a guy who was fighting Spectre so well The Presence had to step in?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.