Superman Prime One-Million w/ Cosmic Armor and Sword of Superman vs TOAA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who takes this?

LordofBrooklyn
The Sword of Superman is the key factor here.

Reflassshh
Clark would win even without all that silly stuff.

Jmanghan
Superman Prime One-Million is above TOAA???

The most powerful being in all of fiction?

Time Immemorial
CATR=DC Writers - TOAA= Marvel Writers

Equal players

No one is beating each other.

Board Walker
Cosmic Armor Superman is above the writers, he is the very imaginative essence that fuels their creative minds and thus controls their actions in our real world.

CA Superman is a concept beyond any other fictional character, truly a conceptual evolution that no one has yet to catch up to.

CA Superman >>>>>>>> TOAA

Prof. T.C McAbe
One Million and the Sword are not needed.

TheClassicIon
The CA Superman is driven by the force of Superman's unstoppable story, nothing beats that

Nibedicus
Until I see a news report of a comic book page reaching out and punching a reader/writer in the face, I'm gonna go with the actual human winning over a figment of imagination drawn on a page....

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Until I see a news report of a comic book page reaching out and punching a reader/writer in the face, I'm gonna go with the actual human winning over a figment of imagination drawn on a page.... So, TOAA?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Board Walker
Cosmic Armor Superman is above the writers, he is the very imaginative essence that fuels their creative minds and thus controls their actions in our real world.

CA Superman is a concept beyond any other fictional character, truly a conceptual evolution that no one has yet to catch up to.

CA Superman >>>>>>>> TOAA

True but unless TR can cross over into marvel and beat TOAA its pretty much a tale of hypotheticals.

Unless one could prove that if Superman now ceased to exist, Marvel would die too.

If you want to just go by Age, then yes Superman>TOAA

But if we go by reality, its prolly a hard stalemate.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Until I see a news report of a comic book page reaching out and punching a reader/writer in the face, I'm gonna go with the actual human winning over a figment of imagination drawn on a page....

Until I see a human being rich and powerful enough to erase the Idea of Superman from our collective minds forever I'm gonna go with the actual character that will last longer than all those writers/readers out there now.

Mr Master
Morrison!

He created some illustrations made of ink on paper that I can crumble and clean my dog's ass with,
but somehow there's particular humans who think the same worthless (unless we buy it)
ink-paper can kick Morrison's ass, or other writers/artists. Insanely funny.

laughing out loud ... Actually this nonsensical ideology isn't Morrison's fault.

Yea, yea, in Morrison's imaginative DC world (ink & paper) CASupes may be the "shit." (in a cool connotation)

But in Marvel that ink on paper is less than shit. (literal connotation)
In the real (our) world, it's less than Jack's shit (lowest shit there is)
unless we buy it, making us it's God. We give it value.

Actually, in any genre outside DC comics, CASupes is meaningless, inconsequential and completely powerless.

Unless you're making money out of it, or you're debating in a comic forum, or you're watching a movie,
the public doesn't give a flying phuck about Supes or his story.

Sorry friends, had to bring some reality back to kmc concerning this ink on paper. smile

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Until I see a human being rich and powerful enough to erase the Idea of Superman from our collective minds forever I'm gonna go with the actual character that will last longer than all those writers/readers out there now.

They don't have to "erase the idea of Superman" to win in a fight with said fictional concept represented by an actual "character" in a comic. And ideas aren't about to beat you in a fight. Not without a lot of drugs, that is. I'm talking the good sh!t. Sh!t that makes you hallucinate about fictional concepts punching you in the face and phucking you up.

He is a pen and paper drawn and written fictional characterization. They are fiction. Get effin real here.

Squirtle
Originally posted by Mr Master
in Morrison's imaginative DC world (ink & paper) CASupes may be the "shit." (in a cool connotation)

But in Marvel that ink on paper is less than shit. (literal connotation)
In the real (our) world, it's less than Jack's shit (lowest shit there is)
unless we buy it, making us it's God. We give it value.

Actually, in any genre outside DC comics, CASupes is meaningless, inconsequential and completely powerless.

Unless you're making money out of it, or you're debating in a comic forum, or you're watching a movie,
the public doesn't give a flying phuck about Supes or his story.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgt8vAqfb1qcap32.gif

Squirtle
Until I see a human being rich and powerful enough to erase the Idea of THE SIMPSONS from our collective minds forever I'm gonna go with the actual character that will last longer than all those writers/readers out there now.
Until I see a human being rich and powerful enough to erase the Idea of HERCULES from our collective minds forever I'm gonna go with the actual character that will last longer than all those writers/readers out there now.
Until I see a human being rich and powerful enough to erase the Idea of BATMAN from our collective minds forever I'm gonna go with the actual character that will last longer than all those writers/readers out there now.
Until I see a human being rich and powerful enough to erase the Idea of LUKE I'M YOUR FATHER from our collective minds forever I'm gonna go with the actual character that will last longer than all those writers/readers out there now.
OH SHIT! (ad infinitum...)

Sj_Sharp

Also they are absolutely irrelevant compared to the CA.
Being said that, I quickly walk out of this thread.

Prof. T.C McAbe
They don't have to "erase the idea of Superman" to win in a fight with said fictional concept represented by an actual "character" in a comic. And ideas aren't about to beat you in a fight. Not without a lot of drugs, that is. I'm talking the good sh!t. Sh!t that makes you hallucinate about fictional concepts punching you in the face and phucking you up.

He is a pen and paper drawn and written fictional characterization. They are fiction. Get effin real here.

No one here can win against the idea of Superman and truth be told, all of us here are insignificant compared to it. In 100 years for example no one will care about anyone here, and even now there are very few people on earth that are aware that some individuals here exist. We will be just dust in the wind. On the other hand, Billions of people know about Superman. So no one can beat this idea, not us, nor a writer from Marvel etc. Some thing will be outlived, some things will be forgotten, but chances are high that Superman won't be forgotten and his story will retold hundreds of years from now. Like the myth of Hercules or the Idea of Jesus.

And a fight between an insignificant writer from Marvel, even the Marvel boss himself, who is also insignificant to DC creations, and the story of Superman can only happen on a conceptual level, where there is only the value and longevity to see who outlives whome and here the Story of Superman shitstomps TOAA, every single human being from Marvel or DC. That is actually very simple to grasp imo.

iceman24567
TOAA wins easily

Insane Titan
This thread just shows how mental Superman fans are.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Insane Titan
This thread just shows how mental Superman fans are. I am an avid fan and im not completely nuts

Insane Titan
Originally posted by iceman24567
I am an avid fan and im not completely nuts tbf you're not the type of "fan" I'm talking about.

LordofBrooklyn
This thread just shows how mental Superman fans are.

You worship an emo eggplant!

SILENCE FOOL!

Nibedicus
No one here can win against the idea of Superman and truth be told, all of us here are insignificant compared to it. In 100 years for example no one will care about anyone here, and even now there are very few people on earth that are aware that some individuals here exist. We will be just dust in the wind. On the other hand, Billions of people know about Superman. So no one can beat this idea, not us, nor a writer from Marvel etc. Some thing will be outlived, some things will be forgotten, but chances are high that Superman won't be forgotten and his story will retold hundreds of years from now. Like the myth of Hercules or the Idea of Jesus.

And a fight between an insignificant writer from Marvel, even the Marvel boss himself, who is also insignificant to DC creations, and the story of Superman can only happen on a conceptual level, where there is only the value and longevity to see who outlives whome and here the Story of Superman shitstomps TOAA, every single human being from Marvel or DC. That is actually very simple to grasp imo.

Except that CA Superman is not the "idea of Superman". He is a character who represents and "is powered by" the "idea of Superman" in a comic as written by an author. The real world "idea of Superman" is an idea/memory within real world ppl (as with all characters) and is sure as hell not in the form of a Cosmic Armor wearing guy in tights. CA Superman is as real and representatitve of the "idea of Superman" as Captain America is as real and representative of "truth, justice and the american dream".

Lay off the drugs, put down your comics and push yourself away from the PC for a moment and think about how the real world works for a second.....

iceman24567
Except that CA Superman is not the "idea of Superman". He is a character who represents and "is powered by" the "idea of Superman" in a comic as written by an author. The real world "idea of Superman" is an idea/memory within real world ppl (as with all characters) and is sure as hell not in the form of a Cosmic Armor wearing guy in tights. CA Superman is as real and representatitve of the "idea of Superman" as Captain America is as real and representative of "truth, justice and the american dream".

Lay off the drugs, put down your comics and push yourself away from the PC for a moment and think about how the real world works for a second..... thumb up This shit is getting out of hand i was sure a mod already made a statement about it no expression

LordofBrooklyn
thumb up This shit is getting out of hand i was sure a mod already made a statement about it no expression

The House of El has spoken on the matter!

That is all that matters!

TO HELL WITH THE LIZARD AND HIS MINIONS!!!

iceman24567
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The House of El has spoken on the matter!

That is all that matters!

TO HELL WITH THE LIZARD AND HIS MINIONS!!!
You should be prostrating right now the shitstorm to come wont stop until you completely submit.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You worship an emo eggplant!

SILENCE FOOL! shut up lil b*tch

Terryc250
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
CATR=DC Writers - TOAA= Marvel Writers

Equal players

No one is beating each other.

Walt Disney is richer than Warner Brothers. They sacrifice all their assets to buy most of the Warner Brothers shares and slay CATR. TOAA triumphs.

CatL18
I don't think that CAS can defeat TOAA.

LordofBrooklyn
You should be prostrating right now the shitstorm to come wont stop until you completely submit.

You will recognize the power of The House of El before the year is through!

GUARANTEED!

shut up lil b*tch

A pathetic response worthy of a fan of a nihilistic prune!

Insane Titan
LOB is genuinely retarded in his beliefs.

LordofBrooklyn
LOB is genuinely retarded in his beliefs.

Not retarded enough to change his name after being eviscerated like a rabid Thanosi.

Insane Titan
Thanks for confirming you are a lunatic "ruler house of EL" laughing out loud

iceman24567
His sexual partners must wear earmuffs and by sexual partners i mean his Superman plush doll

LordofBrooklyn
His sexual partners must wear earmuffs and by sexual partners i mean his Superman plush doll

I've been the Earth 2 Superman to all the women in your family way before DCNU!

Jmanghan
Why did this become a troll thread?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Jmanghan

It's the residual effect of the Star Wars trailer!

burrrrrr
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Because Superman is involved.

CatL18
Why Does VS Cosmic Armor Superman Thread become like this?

Insane Titan
Read BW or LOB posts

leonidas
sigh....threads like this shake my faith in kmc. crybaby

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by leonidas
sigh....threads like this shake my faith in kmc. crybaby

BAH!

Toughen up!

CatL18
My opinion about Cosmic Armor Superman is akin to Lord of Brooklyn, but why VS CAS thread always become like this thread?
In another thread, Sj_sharp told me about it, but I can't understand why

Igniz
Read BW or LOB posts

You mean Bored Whiner and LoserOfBrooklyn?

I used the spoiler tags as a form of censor.I'm just trying to be funny.As for the thread, the pen is mightier than the fictional character since the one who holds it can make said fictional character his/her biatch!

BeyonderGod
This is like
The Living Tribunal Vs TOAA
Lucifer Morningstar+Michael Demiurgos Vs TOAA

Who do you think wins?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
This is like
The Living Tribunal Vs TOAA
Lucifer Morningstar+Michael Demiurgos Vs TOAA

Who do you think wins?

Beyonder wins, duh.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Beyonder wins, duh.
https://media3.giphy.com/media/GwsisoYw68WFa/200_s.gif

Even tho Beyonder beats them all (Stalemates TOAA/The Presence) it's still funny they think Superman can beat either Beyonder or TOAA/The Presence.....very sad....

ShadowFyre
Cant tell if Superman fans are trolling or flat out retarded. This is getting ridiculous

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Cant tell if Superman fans are trolling or flat out retarded. This is getting ridiculous

There are a ****ing cult.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Cant tell if Superman fans are trolling or flat out down syndrome retarded. This is getting ridiculous
Edited for you....

Prof. T.C McAbe
What tard bumped this thread?

BeyonderGod
What omnipotent God bumped this thread?
I did child.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^btw, you should seek professional help with this megalomania of yours.
I did child.

October 10th, 1996

Henry_Pym
What tard bumped this thread? Originally posted by BeyonderGod
I did child. lol

BeyonderGod
^btw, you should seek professional help with this megalomania of yours.

October 10th, 1996
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Now I know you're lying, Prof never posts anything convincing.

laughing

Prof. T.C McAbe
laughing

A tard quoting a tard? What is this supposed to do?

"A wild tard appeared"
"tard uses tard^2, it's not very effective"

BeyonderGod
A tard quoting a tard? What is this supposed to do?

"A wild tard appeared"
"tard uses tard^2, it's not very effective"
Tard=You
I'm not a tard think again.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Tard=You
I'm not a tard think again.

What tard bumped this thread?

I did child.

laughing

BeyonderGod
Sorry it states Omnipotent God on my quote so therefore you aren't talking to me kiddo.

long pig
Who is this beyondergod? Seems like a tard.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by long pig
thumb up
This was his first post I think, a tardbump from a newtard.

Jmanghan
thumb up
This was his first post I think, a tardbump from a newtard. Nah, he's been in the Foreign Cinema and Anime Versus forums.

carver9

He is a weird guy.

Board Walker
superman stomps this

Time-Immemorial
superman stomps this

Are you ****ing serious?

That together is barley=TOAA.

What the **** are you on?

long pig
You're talking about thought robot??

BeyonderGod
like a tard?.....not really you can call Prof that not me.

BeyonderGod
^
Prof said Supes wins......Tard alert.....

long pig
Beyondergod counts to potato.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Beyondergod counts to potato.

laughing

Board Walker
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Are you ****ing serious?

That together is barley=TOAA.

What the **** are you on?

I am quite serious.

Superman with the Cosmic Armor which really is just his concept given tangible form, is far beyond TOAA.

BeyonderGod
Only prof would laugh.....since he cant debate worth of a cardboard box.

Mr Master
Originally posted by

Superman Cosmic Armor is far beyond TOAA.
http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/24076977_heh.jpg

BeyonderGod
http://www.pmslweb.com/the-blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/17-he-who-sticks-head-up-own-ass.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe
I am quite serious.

Superman with the Cosmic Armor which really is just his concept given tangible form, is far beyond TOAA.

thumb up

Insane Titan
TOAA wins, seriously superman trolling is getting bad.

BeyonderGod
And he had the nerve to call me a tard......

Superman loses here.

long pig
http://www.pmslweb.com/the-blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/17-he-who-sticks-head-up-own-ass.jpg
Whelp....you just won me over, fren.
Tard on!!

BeyonderGod
uh k?.......

Time-Immemorial
Whelp....you just won me over, fren.
Tard on!!

laughing out loud

Jmanghan
Skillz...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
erm

Jmanghan
?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
TOAA wins instantly and effortlessly. erm

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
TOAA wins instantly and effortlessly. erm I know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.