Help!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

svnnsmnr
Ok, help me find this move before I go insane. This girl is super paranoid about some of the stuff that's going on in her house so she buys a video camera. She puts it on her desk or a night stand and starts sleeping with like a knife under her pillow. At one point in the movie, the video camera is picked up from a person not pictured, like its the persons point of view in the camera, and it makes its way over to her bed and just like films her sleeping for a minute then it sticks it's hand under the pillow and grabs the knife. I don't remember what it exactly did with the knife but that's the main scene I remember and I know she watches it the next day and goes crazy. The whole movie isn't filmed just from that camera, but some parts are. I watched this move when I was super young probably like 6 years old so back in about 2001. It was a very low budget film and wasnt in theatres.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.