Batman{Bruce) vs Green Goblin(Norman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This to me seems the closet to Batman vs Joker fight that Marvel could do. I think could be epic. In the would win?

Jmanghan
Bruce stomps.

iceman24567
Well even classic Gobbie would be hard for Batman. Goblin 7/10

relentless1
depends on if they have all their gear or not; with gear Goblin is a tough challenge for Batman, with out it Batman could easily pressure point his way to victory

golem370
Green Goblin has his standard gear.

iceman24567
Originally posted by golem370
Green Goblin has his stanard gear. Its Goblins fight to lose

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by relentless1
depends on if they have all their gear or not; with gear Goblin is a tough challenge for Batman, with out it Batman could easily pressure point his way to victory

Don't know about easily - Goblin suit is armored.

BruceSkywalker
Batman wins after a pretty decent fight

Jmanghan
I thought it was just as normal people.

Goblin wins with his gadgets.

Flying Device + Missiles = Death for Batman.

Bentley
Norman would lose some fights because he's overconfident.

relentless1
with gear id say 6/10 for Norm, the flight gear being standard issue for him really helps his chances here

golem370
I could see it becoming epic storyline

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I thought it was just as normal people.

Goblin wins with his gadgets.

Flying Device + Missiles = Death for Batman.

batman would know all of that... Alfred and julia will be letting bruce know what gobby has which will allow bruce to leapfrog/jump as well as get out of the way of the missiles smile

JayDaDon
Norman. A storyline with him or Kraven vs Bruce would be epic

Surtur
Wait why would this be an epic fight? Goblin throws down with Spider-man. He punches Batmans head clean off his body. Batman would need one sided prep to take down Goblin. If they just randomly come across each other, both with standard equipment, it's not going to end well for Batman.

JayDaDon
A straight up fight clearly wouldn't go well for Bruce, but a story of Norman trying to crush wayne industries or Kraven hunting Batman in Gotham would be epic.

Surtur
Oh okay I get what you're saying. Though I'd pair Goblin up with one of Batmans villains if you're going to bring Goblin to Gotham. The Joker is the obvious choice, but maybe a bit too obvious.

JayDaDon
I always thought Batman was missing a villain who really tried to screw with him on a business level. Norman would be a lot more dangerous if he discovered Batman's identity.

golem370
Both geniuses both have resources both have tech and where Batman a way better fighter Norman has super strength and insane.

rotiart
Batman has kicked not only Darkseid but the hulk. Heck he's gone and helped against so many gods and aliens....

He beats the goblin to a pulp. One kick to rule them all.

relentless1
Originally posted by JayDaDon
I always thought Batman was missing a villain who really tried to screw with him on a business level. Norman would be a lot more dangerous if he discovered Batman's identity.

Penguin, Black Mask, Ras Al Ghul and Lex Luthor especially

JayDaDon
Has Penguin done that? Didn't know. Lex Luthor, yes. I'd like to have a whole storyline of revolving around Bruce Vs Lex.

relentless1
there is, check out rules of engagement, great Lex vs Batman story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.