Favourite Lightsaber duel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Of all time.

Mine, scarily enough. Dooku vs Obi-Wan and Anakin in ROTS. Why? I was 11, and it blew my mind. How Anakin beat Dooku. It just struck me at the time as so cool. What a finishing move. And then the decapitation. My god.

carthage
Darth Caedus vs. Luke Skywalker
Darth Malgus vs. Ven Zallow
Exar Kun vs Ulic Qel Droma
Darth Vader ROTJ vs Luke Skywalker ROTJ
Darth Vader vs Old Ben Kenobi
Darth Sidious vs Yoda

red8
Vader vs Luke in ROTJ

SunRazer
Obi-Wan vs Anakin in RotS, Vader vs Luke in RotJ, Sidious vs Maul and Savage in TCW, Caedus vs Luke in LotF, and I'm not sure for OR. Probably Exar vs Ulic.

Fated Xtasy
Luke vs Vader ESB. Kyle vs Desann, Jaden vs Kyle. Yoda vs Dooku. Mace Vs Depa and Maul vs Jinn and Teeny-Wan.

Revanchiste
In the moovies Duel of the fates.... In the E.U I don't know...

Trocity
Anakin vs Obi-Wan (Revenge of the Sith)
Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Maul (The Phantom Menace)
Anakin/Kenobi/Yoda vs Count Dooku (Attack of the Clones)
Luke Skywalker vs Darth Vader (Empire Strikes Back)

From the novels, I'd have to think

The Merchant
Kyle vs. Jerec.

Sinious
Sidious vs Yoda and the SWTOR trailers

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Sinious
Sidious vs Yoda and the SWTOR trailers

👏

I agree Kao cen darach battle though

FreshestSlice
Vader vs. Kenobi RotS would have been a lot better without most of the middle and end of it.
Duel of the Fates will always have a special place in my heart, tho.

|King Joker|
Any duel with Ventress. Kanan vs. Inquisitor on the Sovereign is pretty good, too. And the Tython battle in Rule of Two.

Fated Xtasy
Can't believe I forgot to mention this, but the Sparring match between Obi-Wan and Jinn at the end of the Jedi Apprentice series was incredible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.